Have you heard of Herbalife?

@34momma (13896)
About a year ago my best friend kept telling me I had to try Herbalife. She said it was really helping her lose weight and she loved them. I told her oh ok i will try it, but never got around to doing so. So last month we went to lunch and wow did she look amazing!! I said girl you look amazing... she looked at me Herbalife. After lunch she took me to her club and I purchase my distributor membership. Which of course came with the products. That night I started to use them and now i am hooked and in love. Down almost 10 pounds in my first month. Not only am I using it but my hubby and son is too. They have shakes for kids to have as a healthy snack and i got that for my daughter. Now Herbalife is apart of our daily lives and we are happier and healthier. Now I am opening up my own club to help others become healthier. Have you heard of Herbalife?
@eshaan (6193)
hi 34momma ...! i am happy for u that u got this wonderful product..but no..i am not aware of it..maybe because i am well fit and don't need anything to loose weight....i do Yoga regularly and so need nothing to get thinner and slimmer
@34momma (13896)
Good for you. there are many of us working to get to where you are. and trust me we need all help we can get! Stay fit my friend
I have heard the product name but do not know much about it. Though I do not need to loose weight I wonder if it is good for maintenance as I am having trouble on loosing way too much. Is it expensive stuff? Reason why I ask is that many will not spend these days on health products if they are very costly and wondered if one's circle of friends would or would not make good customers.
@34momma (13896)
let me tell you... when people see the results they are willing to pay for the products. that's how i got my last 4 clients. The products work amazingly if people use them correctly. if you are just looking to maintain your current weight then you need to only get the shakes and use it to only replace one meal a day. to buy just the shakes is $40 that includes tax and shipping. If someone is looking to drop the weight then then need to purchase the core products for the first time. that includes the shake, vitamins, and the tea. The cost of that is $116 again that includes shipping and taxes. people pay more for a gym membership that they never go too! LOL
@manleyjoe (1599)
Hi Momma, and HWG, I have met several successful Herblite distributors in my years with Amway. And I never met one who was not happy with their products and services. I am happy for and wish you great success.
@34momma (13896)
Thanks Manleyjoe. Once you set your mind to be great, you can't be anything other then great!
@stephcjh (32328)
I have heard of Herbalife but I have never tried it. My sister was going to sell it also but the trainer got her set up on the computer to do so and then just left her with it to sell and learn how on her own.
@34momma (13896)
You told me that, and i think that sucks!!! my coach is amazing. We have calls every week where she gives us tips on how to help people who want to use the products as well as how to help people who join under us. I have been doing this online thing for years. This is the first time I am taking what I do online offline. and my coach is right there with me helping me get my space ready. she is even giving me as a gift all of the furniture for my space. See she understands that if I make alot of money, then she makes alot of money. she knows helping me helps her. and that's something your sister's coach didn't know or understand. I am so sorry she had a bad experince
@greenline (14864)
I have seen this name Herbalife in different places. Last time I went to a shopping mall, I walked by a counter with the sign Herbalife too. It is, I assume, a promotion counter. I did not take the time to find out more about the products. The next time I go to the mall, I will take a look at more details. Thank you for the information.
@34momma (13896)
If you want to know more about Herbalife read it here http://www.shopherbalife.com/winnergirlswellness I started on June 1 and I have lost 25 pounds to date. They are amazing products. however it's not about just dropping the weight. It's about good nutrition. I love Herbalife. It has changed my life and the lives of my family!
@CatsandDogs (13964)
Yes I have heard of Herbalife through a friend but it works for a short while before it stops working. We had both lost weight for a little while then it quit. I hate to be the bearer of bad news but I have to be honest.
@34momma (13896)
I am sorry to hear that. I know for sure if you use the products the way you are suppose to they work. It's been over a month for me and I am still dropping the pounds. Once you lose a certain amount of weight you come to a stand still. so that means you need to kick start it again by doing other things. Walking, jumping rope, or any other activity you enjoy to help it along. My best friend has been using Herbalife for over a year and she has lost over 60 pounds.
@pro_ojha (601)
Hi momma No I did not heard about this before it. could you tell me in detail about this. My wife is suffering from weight problem. Momma please give your valuable view on following discussion http://www.mylot.com/w/discussions/2543373.aspx
@34momma (13896)
I am so sorry to hear about your wife. trust me I have been there and i know how hard it is to lose the weight. I have tried everything. and Herbalife is the only thing i tried in the past 6 years. It's very simple. 2 shakes and a colorful meal every day. that with taking your vitamins and drinking your tea. If she is ready to really get on the road to a healthier life I would love to be able to coach her to do just that.
I have heard about it but not have tried it.
@34momma (13896)
It's a great company and they have the most amazing products 3SnuggleBunnies. I am so happy i decide to try them