Roasting of puppy alive in China! There is no devil worst than man!

@ahgong (10086)
Singapore
I am praying that this story is not real! http://tinyurl.com/3zzylpb My gawd~~~~! How can anyone be so cruel as to put a live animal over a fire DELIBERATELY! And the spectators... non of them stepped up to stop these two women who roasted the puppy over a flame! And with such a tiny stove, I cannot imagine the pain the puppy have to endure during its slow agonizing death! The only thing that I kept thinking... what sparked these women to roast the dog the way they do in the first place?!?
OMG! I have watched that news on TV last week. They are so barbaric. How can they do that to a live puppy. They ought to be punished for doing that. Don't they have Animal Welfare Society in China, who could do something about it?
@kun2349 (23475)
It's real, as real as it can be, since people in china are dog, meat lovers.. haha =D It's not the first time some people there are torturing others or things, for their own comfort, own pleasure. From toys to milk, food products, animals, i won't be surprised to hear them saying being cannibal is accepted.. haha =D It's only a matter of time.. haha
@Masihi (4228)
While dog meat is common in China, I certainly don't condone roasting ANY animal live for any reason. Obviously these women are sadistic and not right in the head.
@skysuccess (8882)
ahgong, Totally, ghastly! I do not know what happened here is true or edited but I have to say that the woman would be nuts for one, roasting the dog before killing it. No offense, but I believe that certain entrails need to be removed. Other than that, I believe the dog was collateral damage of some domestic quarrel. I can assure you there's no fury than a woman scorn which includes killing except here, she's not daring enough to kill the other party but the other party's own pet. Anyway, I do hope that the law will eventually catch up with her.