A two hour task

Boy am I ever tired. This is the first time it took me two hours to do a task. I am so tired and boy am I so happy. I made $15 in tasks alone this month. After the two I did today that will be $20 in tasks. I am sure your doing good just like me. I can't say I will do another tasks this month. I think I can chill for right now. There is still a task left but I don't want it. Have a great night all..
hi gifts. never really took the time to look into the tasks here in mylot. might be the time to check it out if you guys are earning that much for doing these tasks. was contented starting discussions and posting replies. i'll check it out one when i come back from mylotting after my days-off. good for you that you are earning from doing these tasks. cheers!!!
Look for sharnbucks and do one you will see how good it is.
thanks for the heads up. the 'task' tab suddenly looks more enticing right now. lol!
I made $10 on friday which is payout for this month. Today I made $20 and that is just the beginning of the month. I don't have to mylot if I don't want to.
@KrauseHome (34724)
I have actually never thought about doing any Tasks in here lately. Never seem to have the time to even consider doing any of them even though there are ones that seem to pay well. Glad to hear that they have been working for you.
Hi Krause,I am planning on doing these all month long. I will really do them during Christmas time.
@Shellyann36 (8486)
I really do need to look into these tasks that you are talking about. Sounds like it is a good way to make some $.
Yes they really are you just have to put the words she suggests into your writing which is super easy to do.
I have to admit that I don't bother with the tasks on here at all. I figure if I am not able to earn the money by posting then I am not meant to have it at all. In addition to that, I spend more of my time these days writing articles on Helium because I know that they are going to pay me greater in the long run. I started really writing on Helium at the beginning of the year, but I've really grown to like it and I also know that I can typically get at least one payout from them a month as well (out of a possible two).
I did that a while back and found it hard to do. so now the tasks are the way to go for me.
@ersmommy1 (12600)
I gave up on tasks a long time ago. Sounds like you are doing an awesome job. Wish I had that kind of dedication to it. I seem to have problems just getting to mylot these days.
The tasks are worth it for real.
That is great to here that you are earning so much money in tasks! But I don't know if it is good to spend that amount of time to earn $5- actually, that is ok but any less than that you shouldn't spend that amount of time trying to earn.
It is very much worth the time. You can't make that much posting in that much time.
@myfb2009 (8304)
It is good to hear that you are able to spend time doing those high paying tasks. It is a writing task, right? At least, it had helped you to achieve your goal to earn well from Mylot again. I think if only you are able to spend more time into completing tasks, i am sure you will be able to earn much more for this month. I had been quite long lazy to check out the task section since i don't have much time to be spend through online.
Yes you need to have time to do them as well.
@roneal (62)
• Mexico
Very nice! Sounds like a good deal..Keep rockin it and congrats!
Welcome to mylot. I hope you love it here..
@dismalgrin (2470)
Awesome! I used to do tasks, but then I couldn't find any that were worth anything. If I'm going to do 2 cent work I'd rather just have a meaningful conversation with my Mylot friends than sign up as a referral under someone for a program that pays next to nothing. There were a lot of junk jobs in the task tab for awhile, but it sounds like some people are getting better tasks so I will have to check it out again.
Look for sharonbucks and do them.
@carmelanirel (20979)
I'd like to do some tasks, but my schoolwork and other things have kept me from doing anything extra.. You make me want to go do at least one, because the work I am doing in class, doing a task sounds like child's play right now..Of course anything other than math is child's play to me..
I hate math and always will. I wish you could try at least one task.
Maybe in late summer I will get a break to do one..:) (I also hate math, but have to take it..)
just do sharon bucks and you will be fine.
I have never done a task. I am doing well in articles this month. The one site I was on closed down their payment plan so I took all my articles off of that site and put them on the new one I am using. I put about a third on there this month. Then I have some for the holidays and for Fall. Add some new ones and away I go. Then I have almost $20 on here this month and around ten on two others. So it is going to be a good month.
That is good for you. i wish I could find another site like this to earn on. like my tasks though.. they helped me a lot this month. I can post less and catch up on responding back to others.
I know folks on here that work and are still online doing Mylot and tasks.
Ye,my sister will be one when her cable is back on.
@mtrguanlao (5527)
Wow,am I right from what I understood..you did the task for $15 in just 2 hours? That's great! Wish I could have the opportunity to do tasks like that. I have a site I am in where I also do tasks and I'm happy to say I am now earning $20-$25 a month,wish there are more available jobs but sometimes there are only few tasks to do in a day. There are actually a lot of tasks but I am not entitled to do it as I don't have a blog yet,hehe!
Is this site for the usa too.
Oh definitely it is! One thing I learned from online paying sites is they always accept and or prioritize US residents. Unlike in my country where there are sites not available for us.
Yes some of the Sharonbucks tasks do take quite a bit of time. I am glad you did that many and received the credit, that is great additional earnings. I have offline quite a bit this month and unable to commit to any of them.
I am so hoping to do this good next month as well. It means less posting for me. Take care and enjoy..
Hi vinodts, I can't recall but I am pretty sure that the Sharonbucks tasks are for all members. As long as they have a valid membership here on myLot with PayPal listed anyone can earn from them. Anytime they show up, you will see them in the Task tab. I just went to look, but sadly right this moment there are none of them left. But they come often, if any restricition it will be listed. As for the $5.00 that one was only for US members and it was a download software which is designed to track activity and cookies from ones PC, therefore, I though I am from US will not download such applications. I do understand other did and are very happy with it. Reason I presume is that it is targeting US members geographic type activities. Anytime you see a task you may be interested, if you read it, fully it will explain who can or rather if restricted to countries. Usually the myLot ones are not unless like this one about the application. Good luck and the Sharonbucks tasks are not difficult and I have enjoyed them as I learned quite a few things during my research for the creation of the articles.
@surekharathi (14134)
Wow 20 or 15 dollar task but sure this is not for Indian users. This high paying task is only for USA citizens I know why because their English is strong. But I proud of you my friend you do this task and spend two hours nice. You will get $15 congrats for it.
Yes,it is for the us mylotter only right now. I am hoping one day you can do one too.
@jaiho2009 (39021)
That's great my dear. How i wish i can also made some task to add more earnings. But I am not good with writing. I still wish to do some task one day when i feel I am good enough to meet the standards.
I thought I was not good enough either. than one day I did one and it was approved. and from that day I have been doing more and more.
@carolscash (9501)
That is great money for you! I have never done the tasks and never realized that you can make that much money doing these. I might have to check into some of them starting next week as I am going to be busy this week with camping and other things.
I wish I could go somewhere before the winter time comes back around.
I am wondering what the task you did. It really took so long time. But gladly the payment is nice. You must be so proud of yourself. This must be a very complicated task. I love China
It was very stressful having to put in all those words. She made it really hard for me this time.
@13tyates (1611)
Congrats on your success with tasks here on Mylot! That really is pretty amazing. I ahve tried the tasks in the past. I have had a couple I never got paid for and then some of them are just so confusing I never did them. Maybe I need to try some of the tasks you talked about, they seem REALLY good! Once again, CONGRATS!
I only do sharonbucks tasks. she pays all the time.
@stephcjh (32328)
I know what you mean. I work online alot and alot of the things I work with, takes alot of my time up and makes me very tired. I have to take breaks from it also.
I had to take a few breaks too. My eyes were killing me and so was my brain...
@TeamCholent (2843)
Wow, that's not too bad at all! Do you feel it was worth it? I tried a few tasks here a while ago but never got paid and the users just disappeared so I felt it was time to stop and not worth the effort. I am old school and enjoy just a simple chat. Hope July brings you even more success!
I only do sharon bucks tasks so it is very much worth it. $2.50 each and one hour of my time is great.