A cloaked Profile Pic? :D

I don't know, it's probably rare. however, it could also be an error but might as well tell you guys. I was busy commenting on my response. until i commented this mylotter from mexico that has a green guy avatar. i thought this user didn't change his/her avatar, but when i click submit either "comment" or "response" that's when the picture appeared. the real pic turns back into the green guy after commenting or responding to that user. Have seen a lot of weird moving profile pics, some are movable some are colorful, or symbolic (like me). but never seen a profile pic that is invisible and cloack as the green guy, then see the real face when you click to comment or respond to her One of the mysteries in mylot, that would never have explanation. have a nice day. * try to find it, lolz *
@mysdianait (64058)
You been sleeping while myLotting Letran? This has been happening for ages and ages
Hello Aunt D.
@mysdianait (64058)
how on earth did you know THAT?!
again, its the mayans that are behind this mylot 'anomaly'. if its not the mayans, the green guy that you saw in the avatar is actually one half of the famous green men of the vacouver canucks team. they are doing this to mylot as well to a thousand other sites online to take revenge for their failure to win the 2011 stanley cup. canucks, why yo no win shiny cup in your home ice? whyyyyy? (insert rant from deranged canucks' fan here)
Hello Allen, I don't know ever the mayans were even here at this site. but for one thing, they are sure have the most popular history here.unfortunately, for you the person is a woman and probably a newbie. not to mention maybe she doesn't have a clue that her avatar is doing something different.
its common knowledge in the internet letran knight. the mayans invented and built everything... even mylot! lol!
@petersum (4526)
Avatars are funny things. I'm sure if you look at mine long enough, you'll watch me getting older!
Hello peter, yours is not so different but the color seemed very unique. probably another form of creativity at that.
@petersum (4526)
What color? It's a pencil sketch!
@jaiho2009 (39019)
dear LK, I've seen this many times already,and just thought that it's some glitch problem ? I am not sure. But yes,i did seen many times with few mylotters who uploaded profile picture and then removed. And the moment i comment to their topic i saw a green guy,but when they response back...i can see their profile picture (used and removed) really confusing eh...
@jaiho2009 (39019)
oho...that i don't know how it happens. But in other site is happens to me,someone asks why i appear two each time we chatted. (my name appear with two windows,same name,but different window) isn't nice eh
Hi Letran, I see that several have seen this happen several times but I can honestly say to date I have not seen this here on myLot. Maybe I have been lucky to date not to see it but if I do I will know now that it has happened before. lol
Hello Hardworkinggurl, There was one in this recent discussions of mine, though i can really tell that there are profiles that are evidently good. this is the first time i have seen a really weird thingy.have a nice day
hello LK, I just know one mexican guy here and he is so cute I don't think it's him one mexican guy will be fine with me Oh well sometimes I found some avatar cute and interesting happy mylotting
Hello bhaby catch, I believe you were referring to the usual but attractive kind of avatar and not the weird scary ones. well, i have seen you changing the avatar one way or the other and it's cool because people would know how active you are in this site. thank you for responding and have a nice day.
@rayhaan (100)
it occurs when the profile picture is an animated one. it moves to the next frame when you refresh the page or something like that. so it may look weird. it also depends upon which browser you are using and your internet connection ;)
Hello rayhaan, I have seen animated profiles, but never this one before. am using fire fox and i did that twice or more. probably a glitch of some kind but i can say that it's nothing serious to take care about, sometimes i just see things being here for so long.
@mantis36 (4238)
maybe it an another form of UFA or Unidentified Flying Avatar... came from another world of cyberspace.... oh my God... i have a competent....
Hello mantis, feeling sad? don't worry before i thought you're a real alien for not having stars in your account until i saw one later on. have a nice day.
@sacmom (14315)
I've noticed this before with a user as well. This user had deleted their avatar and went back to using the default one. When I went to respond to a discussion they had started, the default avatar went back to the previous one they'd been using. Then after I had finished responding it went back to the default avatar. I brought it to their attention and they ended up changing it to a different picture altogether. I think this is one of the faults (or is it a mystery?) of mylot. So just remember, if you want to go back to using the default avatar, make sure to change (not delete) your current one first. Otherwise, chances are, it'll always be lurking around! Happy mylotting!
I guess, the guy i highly techie, to have known how to do that. Wow, i want to learn how to do that too. It's nice to be able to see the real picture of Mylotters. But i respect each and everyone's desire for a privacy.