Can we pull our money back

@iklananda (1204)
Hii mylotters i already pay to buy a domain service in the unlimitedone, but no response from the seller. Can we pull our money back ? I read a there is a claim way to get our money back. I already try it perhaps any of you know what to do and experiencing kind of this matter
@beingwell (3625)
• Thailand
Which site did you use iklananda? Are you sure it's not a scam site?
@iklananda (1204)
unlimitedone.com that is the site i am talking about becarefull when you want to buy there. It is a free hosting site. I already pay for that site and no confirmation till now
@margeryann (1848)
Hopefully you get your money back. I ran into a situation like that where I asked for my money back with paypal. The company I went through ended up being a scam site that sold you a website and you didn't have to pay hosting fees- Elevated Marketing Strategies was the name of it. They claimed they would sale me 3 website- A mall website,a green website and a traveling website and they would mail me a check with my earnings from the sites which would be a percentage that the sites made and I wouldn't have to pay a hosting fee.They said they would give me the info right away they didn't so I wanted my money back and they said okay. well, later on I got the info in my email then he had a contract that they wanted me to fax to them that agreed to a monthly hosting fee which they said no hosting fees. I told them that I still want my money back and I told them why. Well, I decided to ask paypal that I wanted a refund. The company took a while to contact paypal and then when paypal said that they would automatically send me a refund if they didn't hear from them. They told paypal that they would refund me if I mailed them the product back and showed proof that I mailed it back.You can't mail back what I got and I told paypal that and they said that they can't make them refund me but can suggest it since it isn't a product that can be mailed. Then I called the company and they gave me a fake paypal refund proof in my email and I told paypal about that and they said the transaction number on it was the transaction number of giving them the money. So, then I got a hold of bbb.com and they gave bbb a fake paypal refund proof and I told bbb that it was fake and showed them the fake one they gave me which was differnt then the one they gave them. Well, the company then mailed me a check and I deposited it in my account to make sure it doesn't bounce. I have had it in my checking account for a month now. I will keep it in there for 2 months to be safe.Since, I heard that just because a check clears with your bank you should really not trust the cash until at least 2 months to be safe if you don't know if it is a legite check. I decided to put all of this to let you know what all you might have to do if the company doesn't give you a refund with paypal.Good luck!
@iklananda (1204)
Hii you are right hope i can pull back my money there, I already contact paypal and ask claim pay pall still contacting the company. Nice to see your story here, you did it right and i hope i can follow you too to get my money back. Nice share and hope it right
When you've paid with something using paypal, the best thing that you can do is to file a dispute with paypal. The only problem with that is that it does take time to go through their claims department. With that said, the seller can either make good on the purchase that you've made, paypal can decide that your claim in unfounded, or you could end up getting your money back. I wish you the best of luck with this.
@paula27661 (15899)
This kind of incident has happened to me before and I raised a case with PayPal and eventually received my money back in one instance whereas in another I was not able to because the seller responded to PayPal promising he would provide what I paid for so the case was resolved but I am still not happy with the transaction but the way I see it, you win some you lose some. I hope your case will be resolved in your favour.
@kingparker (9698)
I guess that you can dispute this matter with your credit card company, or paypal, claiming that you already forward your payment, but they simply won't honor their agreement. That you would like to pull your money back to your account. Ask them the procedure, and give them the reasonable reason for it.