Good to be back!

Hi there, i am not a newbie here but had been out for quite some time, so "SOME" to forget my username and password and all the stuff about here, even how to navigate around, i am laughing at my self when i attempted to sign in and can't recall anything, however, i am planning to give MYLOT some higher priority than my facebook, first to get used to writing and improve my self i hope i would get a buddy here to coach me about effective writing, and second i could earn here and lastly sometimes fb makes my life boring in MyLot i can read something else and benefit from it, so i welcome myself back! :)
Welcome dear in mylot.It is better for you .Facebook is a famous social network website.It is mostly use all of the world.People would wants to change in their life because same thing doing again and again victim to boring.after some people are interest to doing some new thing their life.I hope you are getting goals from mylot.You are improve your writing,earn money from mylot and lastly learn new thing from here...
Yes, Its because i do not have that much money to pay for a formal training for my writing skills and i need this for my job and i remember, practice makes perfect! LOLz so that is what i am going to do...practice practice practice for this to be perfect...THank you. God bless
Lols! You are accept your statement you have not much money to pay for formal training of writing skill.I am giving of answer of your Question.Practice makes perfect! it is a universal truth................lol
Welcome! i haven't seen you around here before, so to me you are new. That also happens to me when i haven't used a site for a while...I forgot my password and stuff, but than after I reset it i am like "oh why didn't i remember that." anyways, mylot probably is better than facebook because you can earn money from it.
Hey, thanks, yup, i am considered newbie becuase i have to rereview the site to learn the stuffs around...
hi jelminrie, welcome back!!I've been here for two months and not hear your name yet, but let see... nice to see your name frequently later.I response a lot of people who said their come back to mylot after count of months - years, some cause of money and other is for fun, so you do!So now, happy lotting for you :-))
Yeah thank you, i actually forgot what username i am using before, i stopped mylot when FB rises, that's years ago so you might not have heard of me, and i am using a different user name then, ow i remembered my earned points haha, that's kinda big Thank you.