piercing for or against

Bulgaria
hello friends do you have piercing and damaging it is. where we can put it and how much? Many people do and yet other than what is the right solution?
@aerous (13474)
What do you really mean here, friend? As far as I know about piercing is methods of writing something in our body. or this what they called...Marked by severity or intensity in our body
• Bulgaria
to a friend or that, or you put your earring somewhere you know. So I asked whether it is useful or has suffered from this?
@naija4real (1293)
I do not have piercing. I do not think of doing such things and I consider them dangerous. I am too matured to engage in such thing. It is not an acceptable practice in Nigeria. I think most people will prefer to have a tatoo on their body rather than pierce their skin. We are living in a time in which Hiv and Aids are becoming a major killer. I think piercing one skin if not done carefully and safely will result in one contacting aids. So I try to avoid piercing both for health reason and for the fact that I do not like it and I do not accept it.
• Bulgaria
Oh yes this is very dangerous. I think that is really dangerous and so I took another decision. But you should definitely be done by a professional and clean instruments.
I have had my ears and belly pierced for several years and have never had any issues with them. Mine were done by professionals and I cared for them during the healing time. I suppose it can be dangerous if placed in an unsafe place where one can easily irritate it from time to time causing infection. But I do not have mine in any unusual place and have done fine with them to date.
• Bulgaria
this is great. Good for you buddy. Yes, and I think going with a professional for sure. Many thanks for the reply and nice day friend.
@sender621 (14956)
I don't see anything wrong with piercing as long as it is in a place that won't easily become infected or interfere with activities that you do. some people do go a little overboard. From ear piercing to unmentionables are pierced anymore.
• Bulgaria
Thanks a lot for the reply. It is really important is where the piercing. But we must be careful with these things. pleasant den!