are you sure that you skin products is safe?

@chiyosan (30204)
love to read through some articles and often when I hear things I would be all over the internet trying to search for it and well I think this information I got is worth to share. I hope all of you find the link useful as it pays to be sure about the products we put on our skin. Always remember it. Gets to your bloodstream! Visit the site to check out your soap, lotion,sun screens. Www.ewg.org
@myfb2009 (8304)
Since all our skin products are human-made, we can't be sure how safe they are on our skin. We need to be very careful when applying any of the skin product. We need to read and know the contains of the our skin product. Besides that, need to pay attention and understand if there is any special instruction regarding the usage of the skin product. Because certain skin product need to be used within certain period of time.
@chiyosan (30204)
Hello there! thanks for your time in your response to the discussion. appreciate your sharing this to us... Always be safe!! hope to see you around and have a happy mylotting day!
I think nothing can be completely safe, including the famous cosmetic brands. I won't keep on using one brand only. Usually I have many brands for the cosmetic and I will use them in turn:) I love China
@chiyosan (30204)
@ravisivan (14055)
The best option will be to apply only very small quantity on the first day of use. If that does not produce allergy then we can continue to use it. this is true of all medicines also. have a nice day.
@chiyosan (30204)
From a person that uses skin products like there is no tomorrow, yes some of them are very bad for you, and can cause serious damage, but there are some products that are good, so not all skin care products are bad, if you look for stuff that is made with natural products and not man-made products thats the first step. For me i always make sure the products is animal testing free. But yes some products are very bad for your skin even though they say they are suppose to help, but everything in this world is bad for you in some way. for example water, water is a very good thing for the body, but to much water and you can get water poisoning, and can die, so thats just an example of something that we cant live without, but at the same time can kill us if used to much. Skin care products work in the same way, using them every second day or once or twice a week is a good thing, but using them everyday can be very bad, even though that bottle may say safe for everyday use i would say to not use them everyday mmostly because it dries your skin out extremely. so yes skin care products can be bad, but they can also be good at the same time.
@chiyosan (30204)
Yes, not all products are safe. So, we just have to check the labels. Some do not have labels then it's up to you if you will buy it. :P
@chiyosan (30204)