Profile pictures on Facebook...

Boise, Idaho
So I'm looking at the options of players in my favorite Farkle game on Facebook. Each one had an animal as the picture for their profile. And this made me wonder what percentage of the members on Facebook have animals for their profile picture? What do you think? I see pandas, and gazillions of cats, dogs, and rabbits. Do have an animal on yours? I have a rose right now. I am thinking around the area of 60%. What do you think?
@bunnybon7 (37461)
• Holiday, Florida
id say more like 30 percent. i have coco on mine of course cause she quite prettier then i. but most all my friends, family have their pic except for about 5 people out of 58 friends.
Atleast, huh? I just couldn't believe all the animal pics that came my way.
I'm not sure what the percentage would be, but I've seen a lot as well. And I even have my rescued cat as my profile picture there. I like seeing the animals people post up, makes things interesting.
It does doesn't it? Mixes things up alittle.
@tash01 (2032)
• Jamaica
I have use my real photo on Facebook ,are my son picture.I see animal,such as dog ,cats.but their are a lot of people who have profile picture their . I can't say the percentage at this time about who use animal, but about 75% of people on facbeook have a real profile picture up.
I sure don't see it!
@JenInTN (27565)
Roses are my favorite and if I wasn't using my picture..it would be a rose. I have seen a lot of members use animals. I think 60% is about right.
I wish they had poke'n'sniff like the scratch and sniffs in the magazines. Roses smell so good. THose and lilacs are my favorite.
My picture on my Facebook account is the same one I have on here I believe.I just use my own picture.I don't mind animal pictures they can be very cute!
I agree. They can be very cute.
@ANTIQUELADY (36488)
GOOD MORNING, I really have no idea. I do very little on fb. Look at it everyday but that's about it.The animal on mine is me, lol.Have a good sunday & a good 4th.
Afternoon. I just like to play around with different pics. Hope you have a nice day and fourth as well. Thanks for your input.
believe it or not, i just have a photo of my face and so do most of my friends but yes they do put up photos of their children and pets and funny pics etc all the time. I think its more apparent in the game circles i play a few of the games on facebook but i dont like begging for all the things you need to expand etc and i dont want to add other gamers i dont know just so i can advance in a game so i usually dont end up playing them for long.
I think it is fun to put different pics on as profile pic. I have a lot of different ones I like to use.
hey hi for some years even i was crazy about having this animals pictures as my profile picture ..not that i now lost interest in them nbut just that i realised facebook is not for showing that you are crazy about animals its for staying in touch with your distanced friends or relatives to whom you can be in touch only through facebook .. how do you expect your long lost friends to trace you when you have put up some animals picture in your profile rather than your picture ?????? so i dnt sit and estimate the number of people having animals in their profile picture rather if i do come across such people i would tell them the fact and then let them decide if they still want to continue in keeping the animals or these flowers or anything apart from their faces as their profile pictue!!!!:):):) hav a happy day dear
Thanks kittie. That sounds like a good position to take.