Eat Pray Love

Just watched this movie. It sort of acted as a stress buster. Julia Roberts as usual the best and probably the finest actress onscreen to so ellude the point of love by being nervous about falling in love. Today's sinister mechanisations of the human brain and 'Eleven Minutes' might have had been her study to develop that kind of a sentiment. The sketch from the man from Bali and the person whom she finally surrendered to were excellent in their characterisations. What do u say??? Oh! How can I miss out that American guy in an Indian ashram??? So genuine....so authentic..... Wonder what went wrong to make the movie a box-office hit.
I haven't seen this yet. I certainly agree with you on Julia Roberts. She is a great actress. I watched her AGAIN in Pretty Woman last week end. And saw her on HBO recently in Valentine's Day. Silly but it was full of actors and so enjoyable for that atleast. I put this movie you speak of in my Netflix queque.
The story is simple...he characterisation touching. I thought even Jennifer Lopez could have played this role well...
I like Jennifer Lopez. She hasn't been in anything in quite awhile. Doing music with her hubby I think.