weight loss with carrot juice

Bulgaria
Hi friends you have you to lose weight with carrot juice. I recently read one such article I was curious and some of you know something.
carrots are healthy along with most veggies, but if you eat to much carrots or drink to much carrot juice then it will turn your skin orange, because your cells can only hold so much of whatever vitamin carrots have, yes you do lose weight, but there are much better diets, like the cold water deit is great, you can eat whatever you want, and drink about 15 glasses of freezing water, and it has to be freeezing because then your body will burn those extra calories to heat your body up, so i think the cold water diet would be a better choice for you.
• Brazil
I have never heard about the cold water diet. It seems interesting, because you can still eat whatever you want. The problem that in my country is winter now, so, drink 15 glasses of freezing water is going to be really difficult. Yep, I don't think you should drink too much carrot juice, I had a friend that wanted to get a good tan, but instead she stayed with a weird orange color.
dude i live in canada, its like minus 50 here almost all the time, and i still drink freezxing water aha
@zazen6 (170)
Hi, Thatsclassy, This is the first time I heard about the cold water diet. Did it really work for you? This may be funny because my mom used to tell me not to drink cold water because it makes one gain weight. I didn't agree because I cannot drink tepid water. I dunno about freezing water though but I think your explanation that the body will burn calories to heat it back up sounds plausible.
@naija4real (1293)
I am not a fat person and does not have to bother about weight issue. However, I think this finding will help those fat people who are looking for a way to trim down their extra size body. I wish them a successful therapy
• Bulgaria
It is to this is a useful way. But I think it should not go too far with this juice. Anyone can use this method. Thanks for the reply and nice day!
@paintwet (165)
but where can i buy carrot juice
• Bulgaria
carrots are good. You can purchase them from the store and make your home with Juicer but also sold in stores in bottles. Carrots are great they help things for the eyes and nails hair waist. Many thanks for the reply and nice day!