How do I connect two similar discussions?

I often see discussions with similar topic and suppose once I have added 5-10 comments to one of the discussions, I can't just copy and paste the same thing to the other discussion but I want people in the other discussion to know more about the topic, in short, I want to connect these two discussions. How can I do it? E.g. I've a discussion with the name "London UFO ..." in this discussion, a few of us have discussed in detail about the topic Aliens, UFO etc. If I search in mylot, I find so many other discussions on the same topic, how can connect all these discussions? Can I add the URL of my discussion to all the other discussions with similar topic?
@mysdianait (64056)
Unless they are discussing the same identical topic (and in such a case are repeats and therefore liable for deletion) why would you want to link them all together? No you can't copy/paste the same comment on multiple topics, That will cause deletion too. Are they all in the same interest? Are they all talking about exactly the same thing or are they discussing things from a different angle and in that case, unique topics?
@mysdianait (64056)
That is my point. I don't see why they should all be linked together. That is why we have 'interests' here surely?
Hi mysdianait and stowyk, Thanks for your response! I think I didn't explain my view. Let's take an example, I've initiated a discussion related to Aliens and there are so many people discussions on the same topic but different discussions but they are not aware of the facts that we are discussing in our discussion, is there any way these facts of my discussion can be shared among all the similar discussions? I hope, I've explained myself a little more better than before.
@ravisivan (14055)
Let me try to understand. Supposing you have started a discussion on Aliens. You find later on that some more discussions on the same topic have been there in mylot earlier. Good. You want the members who have not participated in your discussion but have participated in similar earlier discussions to know and hence u would like to past link. Am I right? have I understood you correctly? You can post reference in other discussions. But there is no guarantee all those who posted therein will again come back to those discussions and see your link/comment and again use the link and see your discussions. have a nice day.
@MsTickle (24983)
As Mysd says, these discussions are all linked by the "Interest" but this is not the case. If you put "alien" in the search box and search in "discussions" you will see that all the discussions that carry the word"alien" are under many different interest headings. I'm still not sure what you mean nor can I understand why you would want to link to all the similar discussions. A column of similar discussions appears at the right hand side of the page when someone opens your discussion. I just can't see what you are trying to say. Please give another clearer example.
Thanks for your response, MsTickle. I am sorry for not clearly explaining it. Here is another example. Suppose there are 2 discussions on the same topic (E.g. Sweets). It's not necessary that in both the discussions people will discuss same aspects of the topic (Sweets). In the first one, there could a discussion on why people like sweets. Whereas, in the other discussion, there could be a discussion on how the price of sweets increasing in the market. Now here you can see, the topic is same but the details is different. As a user we would have discussed on two different aspects of the topic, however, both are not linked but they are important to understand the topic. Hopefully, this will make sense.
@MsTickle (24983)
There is no purpose at this forum in linking similar discussions. It is commonly accepted that each discussion stands alone and as such, has no real relevance to any other discussion. I hope that explanation suffices.
Thanks for the response, MsTickle. I agree, this is how it should be.