Cannot submit new original article in triond is it mean got banned ?

@iklananda (1204)
I cannot submit my article in the triond any more no matter is it renew or original. What is wrong there OMG I already build a good relationship and not only that i have to change my email, stumble upon, digg, and even adsense i think because all of that is in one single email to make it easier for me to read the best thing is i already pass minimum payout, so i must be paid some how right ? Any mylotter ever experiencing this ?
Okay let's see if some of this helps. If you were banned you would not be able to login to your site. So my question is, do you have access to your dashbord and account there? If so then you are not banned. The other thing, they do have glitches with the system every now and again, so once you get rejected two times in a row it is like you are flagged by the system. So what you need to do is go to their help center and sign up with: (this is not a referral link) www.getsatisfaction.com Then as you sign up open a support ticket and tell them you are being rejected, even after your edit, corrections and whichever you have done. An admin will personally look at your article(s) and if all okay they will instantly publish them for you. So be sure to include your pen-name in your support ticket. I have instructed several to do this and successfully got published. Good luck, oh and by the way, if you can still open your account and see your published articles and you say you have reached the minimum cash out then there is no reason why you would not get it. Be sure your Payment information is up to date on the site in your account. If you were banned then I would say you will not get them. But check your account and do hope all is well.
I should say you are really a hardworkinggirl. I never knew that one can open such a support ticket and get to contact with the admin. I has been more than two years that I was facing such problem as I described in my response above. But now as a matter of fact, I am too busy to go through all the process. But nevertheless, it is a good source of information for me.
You are welcome and I truly do like to share and help where ever I can, as me too I was a new online user and learned from several seasoned members. Therefore anytime I learn something knew and can share it forward it gives me joy to know that some can benefit.
@iklananda (1204)
get satisfaction said that i was banned there. OMG it is a bad thing to know
Hi friend,I do no have these prblms. U should contact the site.Can u tell me what they are saying when u r posting the article. Thanx...
@beingwell (3625)
• Thailand
Hi there! How's your Triond membership? Still working, I hope. Perhaps that was just a buy my friend. Whenever I can't publish in Triond, I usually just left out some blanks unfilled. Maybe you experienced the same thing?
@abhi_bangal (3686)
I also don't know what problems Triond is having. Triond was one of the first sites I started to write for. Initially, they accepted a couple of articles. Then I submitted few more. But then they rejected it and asked me to proofread and resubmit. A couple of them were accepted again. I felt really good. This way, I had around only 4-5 articles on Triond. And as you might be knowing, they want original articles and not the ones which are already posted somewhere else. I wrote some more and posted again. But to my horror, they rejected, and rejected and kept rejecting it until I rejected them. They asked me correct the articles for various reasons, mainly grammar. I wondered how I write so poor English? In between, I happened to meet a MyLotter through one such discussion. He was also a member of Triond and active there. I showed him my article which was rejected umpteen times. I was surprised too as to how the article got rejected. He also told me that there were articles on Triond which were poorer in grammar then mine, and yet they were active there. I finally left Triond for good!