What are your little plans?

I know that we all have those big plans in life, don't we? Maybe we're going to buy a house someday, or get really good job, or have lots of pretty little babies. But what are those little things in life to look forward to? It really is important to have little plans to go with the big ones. Otherwise, the future does not seem real. It might be so that I'd like to get married, and have a few babies in about ten years. But the little things that are going to make it worth it are going to see fireworks on the Fourth of July, and making spaghetti, and baking cakes on birthdays. I also wonder what happens after everyone grows up. When you're young, you look forward to getting married, having kids. But when you're older, and you have already done "everything," what else is there to look forward to?
@dragon54u (31609)
When people get older they look forward to spending time with their children and their children's families. For me, I'm divorced and living alone and plan to stay that way but I look forward to speaking with my children who live many states away and someday they may give me some grandchildren. I don't have a lot of little things I look forward to. Mainly, it's a new book at the library or a thunderstorm on the way or a visit to my dad.
I'm planning to move quite a way from my parents, but I have planned to move closer to them in ten years or so if we have kids. I think it's nice for kids to be able to visit their grandparents. Of course, I wouldn't want to move next door to them, I was thinking an hour away, even if it's the next state over.
@rameshchow (5284)
My little plans are to make my family and friends to be happy, I wanna change my premises with good things. I wanna do help to others. I wanna do plan to share the true love. and wanna plan to study well and to get good marks.
@GemmaR (8526)
My main plan at the moment is to buy a house, I would like to be a home owner by the age of 22 if at all possible. All of my "little plans" right now are to help me to work towards the overall larger plan. I have been looking for new ways to earn money for a long time now, and have three websites which I am focussing all of my efforts on. I could, in theory, just use one website but I always worry when I am working online with no contract that if one of the websites shuts down, I'll have no way of getting any money back from them. So I am spreading my efforts over three websites at the moment, with the opportunity to focus on one if anything should happy to the others.
Though I can say that I am still working with those little plans I have, there are some that I also have accomplished. Part of my little plan is to save more money and to find a job that I will earn extra. I am also planning to do something special for my family before this year ends. What else. I still have little plans to do as time goes by and hopefully I'd be able to achieve my goals especially the large ones.
@Rainegurl (2158)
I have two little plans right now. One is to throw a kiddie party for my baby girl this October and the other one is to try (hard) so that I can pay for hubby's laptop using my online earnings. I am married, I have one kid and still have the usual big plans -- house, a degree for my kid. I hope I can achieve all that and continue having my little plans. Cheers!
My little tinny minny plan is to meet my friend who is my best friend and far from me 1000km.so i am planning to go to meet her.
@nurseclare (2210)
My little plans is to have more sales this month to provide my families needs. i just hope to GOD he'll guide me all the way. I trust everything to him. And also planning to build my own beautiful family, with cute babies and a wonderful husband. It would be great if I could fulfill those. And I know you're having a beautiful life ahead of you. God bless