What are you holding on too?

I am holding on to love.. I don't want to ever lose it. I want to feel the way I do forever. I want to look deep down inside and know it lasted me a lifetime. I don't want to ever lose love. It is one of the very things we should never live without. I can't say it enough I want to hold on to it forever. Love is grand..
I am holding on to my God, my boyfriend and my children. Without all of these I don't think I could survive. All of them assure that I look forward to positive and wishful living as the love and hopes I carry each and every day is specifically for them.
That is so sweet of you. I know life is grand for me right now while god has been walking with kk and I and it is just wonderful. I was so upset that I wasted so much time being mad and I should have never given up on her.
Life lessons is what makes us stronger so do not be hard on you. You were angered by the events, so let us just be thankful and praise for a brighter future.
That is the best thing I could do right now. She is my everlasting life.
My love is God and my son. They complete my days. God is my bestfriend and my son is a part of my life. They filled those emptyness deep within me.
Wow that is great to read it like that. I never heard anything like this before.
Thanks :-) HE is my bestfriend because i can tell anything i want to tell. You may noticed that some of mypost are painful and sadness but honestly just an output what i felt that very moment after i wrote it i'll make sure i also talked it to HIM. And once i've done it i feel a bit lighter and was able to smile more and telling myself that I am very fine coz i know HE never leave me all by myself. My son, he is my life. He is the only one i have in this world. He is the reason why i continue dreaming. He is the reason i have to live and survive whatever comes. So, God is my bestfriend and my son is my life.
Yep, seems love is the most powerful thing in this planet. When you're in love, there will always be a time when you'll feel unstoppable. Although, right now I'm all out of it. I'm currently holding on to my cool with regard to my job. The workplace isn't just too mellow for me. I'd have to deal with awful people everyday and live it, at least until I resign.
That is terrible I can't imagine having to deal with that again. I quit a job because of one lady and her bull shingles.
@jaiho2009 (39079)
Love is really grand. I also want to hold love forever. I am sure about my loved ones,my family my kids and friends who really loves me. But I am missing one love...or maybe that love is somewhere out there and waiting for the right time to come and be mine to lasts forever. I am holding to have a happy and peaceful life with my kids,we may not be living together forever,but,to have a good life with them while they are with me.
That is so beautiful to want in life. I know it means the world to e just reading this.
@stephcjh (32385)
I guess I am holding on to love and memories. Things are so chaotic and hectic these days so I am holding on to the things I love and memories that I miss.
I like this as well. These are things we need to have as life goes on..
@nurseclare (2210)
I am holding on to GOD. I trust everything to GOD, i adore God and I bow down my life to him. He is my strength, my savior and my father. I know everything will be fine in this arms.GOD IS LOVE.
That is just wonderful to know. Thanks for the smile.
@rameshchow (5284)
I am holding on character. I have to live with a ultimate character which is so powerful, which is so good to the society, which is inspirational. I never changed my character for any kind of situation.
This is new to me. I think it is great as well...
its my good way..
I'm holding on to hope. And if I ever let go of hope then there is no reason for me to exist. Hope is what gets me through each day.
That is super and so very true too.
@Jessi_T (380)
The past, and it isn't good for me, but I have never been able to let it go. Love is a wonderful thing to hold on to. I would never want to loose love either. I agree it's a very grand thing to have.
Yes,I want to have it to keep me warm all the nights I have left.
I am also holding onto love... I have lost love before and it's not a feeling i can let go of easily. The heart works in crazy ways the person who we love and adore is not always who is the best for us. I wish i could understand love better and love someone who i knew i could have a happy and stable future with but i'm way too into bad boys and seem to pick all the people that aren't worth wating my time on.
I was like this for years. Thanks to lots of prayer I changed my outlook on men. I decided I would be better off with a nice guy who was not a bad boy. adrian is no nerd but,he is so far from a bad boy that I can get.
@carolscash (9503)
I hold on to my faith in God to get me through everything in my life. I know that life can be great with His blessings in my life. I also have my family and my dear friends to hold on too.
That is just great and I am glad you have so much to keep you going.
@ebuscat (5949)
For me the faith & hope to Jehovah God that I can do everything would be okay in him so that time will come I have more change to save in Armageddon.
@asliah (11149)
hi, when i was really in loved with someone,i was holding on because on what we had for two years,good or even the bad things that i really treasured,and of course because of love that i felt inside of me,i just cant let go someone so hard,but sometimes we have to let go.
@indahfth (11173)
Love can be lost, as time passes. Moreover, love is coming because of lust, will quickly disappear. Do not expect to love, if you do not want to hurt or disappointed.
I also am holding on to love. I don't think that my life would be worth living if it wasn't for all of the love that I have in my life. The love in my life isn't just romantic love, it is also the love that I have for my family and friends as well. Both of these kinds of love are very different, but I do tend to believe that both kinds of love are important for us to have the best possible lives that we can have.