What is the easiest way to be RICH?

@Arnel_24 (155)
Many people are hoping to be a millionaire or even billionaire, like Oprah and Bill Gates. But how they have attained that level of living?
@CatGods (4596)
Bill Gates got rich because he had a few good ideas and instead of selling them outright, he leased them. Oprah got rich because she gained popularity and the fact that she was smart. But I bet in both cases they didn't "hope" to become rich, they were living their dream and that was to follow their passions. Bill Gates loved computer and Oprah loved talking to celebs. Just like Picasso became famous because he loved to paint and did some thing a bit different from everyone else. Yes allot of people are hoping to become millionaires or even billionaires but few will succeed because most people don't want to put in the time, effort, and dedication. Hoping and doing are completely different as day and night.
@Arnel_24 (155)
You're right.. Oprah and Bill Gates have both common denominator and that is Perseverance and not losing hope. Maybe that's the real formula of being rich, and of course not forgetting God of everything you do.
@CatGods (4596)
Well I guess that is for those who believe in a God or Gods. I prefer to think logical and take scientific approach myself.
@sona22 (1431)
I think to become millionaire one should a dream, dedication, hard work for the dream, choosing a prosperous job, obviously business and above some to some extent luck. I also think direct marketing and matrix systems are most helpful.
@Arnel_24 (155)
Thanks,, There lots of recipe to become successful and rich..
i think the main and easiest way to be rich is just one.go and settele with god and say him to give you birth in a billionare in next birth.or say him to give you a lottery no.just its the way to be rich in quick.otherwise you have to work hard to make money and be rich.
@Arnel_24 (155)
Having God in everything we do is a great achievement and if we lose, we feel that we are still successful. Everyone who become rich are the one's who have faith in God.
@scaiklin (24)
Many people are rich but at the same time many are poor. Rather than saying rich, let say how to succeed in our life. Actually it depends on what we choose. A right choice may lead us to triumph, just like Bill Gates,he always comes out with new ideas which are easily duplicated. Of course, we must have a clear mind that we really want to be successful and want to become rich in the future. We must be very firm with our own mind as once it appears then any obstacle should not be a problem in our way to succeed. So, keep on hard work, all the best.