2 part questions, so not duplicate,2 subjects

@bunnybon7 (36541)
Holiday, Florida
actually im in hopes its not duplicate yet. first of all Im not sure how to do a search on one part. I have a friend here missing and Alice has said shes been inquired about as shes very popular here. since she lives in UK, not sure which is her friends to ask, as its very long distance ive never asked her phone number. So,anyone know how Gabs is? I miss her and Gissi. next, as I write this Im watching Casey Anthony case. verdict. they've found her not guilty They could not prove her guilt. !! im shocked. all shes found guilty of is false info to the police. Now thats a fantastic law team. I want them if I ever get into trouble!LOL! Dont you? did you see it yet? what did you think? geesh. and man did he give all that thought she did it, a real stick out the tongue. !! practicly said "SO THERE"!!
@suspenseful (40316)
You could search the police reports. I think they might have them online about missing persons and if you know a relative, you could ask or someone who is a neighbor. Okay the second question. 5o I had no idea they found Casey Anthony not guilty. It sort of reminded me of the O. J. Simpson case where they found him not guilty and the reasons were similar. No one would believe that a woman capable of murdering her child and no one at that time would believe a black man guilty of murdering his wife and the other guy. I think Casey Anthony's tried to protect her and maybe they were afraid if they did not, she would kill them as well. The trouble is you cannot be tried for the same crime twice and it does not work out as it does in the Tv shows that the murderer kills someone else, and is covicted of that crime. Now I read somewhere that Casey Anthony is pregnant and hope that she does not repeat the crime -and that her second child is the next victim.
@bunnybon7 (36541)
• Holiday, Florida
oh i hope thats just gossip. they said the same about that other gal susan smith when she killed her kids. but she didnt get away with it. anyway, im speaking of missing a friend on here that i havent seen posting for a while, in answer to your inquiry about send out police search.
@suspenseful (40316)
It could be just nothing. She might be away or she might have changed her address and never got around to it. I do hope nothing is wrong, and I also know that there are online searches, and if you can use, They will soon found out that Casey did do it, but they probably have to change the charges and since she is a pathological lier even if she bragged about it to another inmate, that might not be believed because of the other inmate being a criminal herself.
@ANTIQUELADY (36489)
I to haven't heard from Gabs in a long time. I sure hope she is o.k. I believe i have her e-mail addy. If so i will send her one. If i hear from her i'll let u know. I can not believe the verdict.I think she is as guilty as sin & always have.
@bunnybon7 (36541)
• Holiday, Florida
thanks Jo. i dont have her email either. dont know why i never asked anyway, yes many are pretty upset about that verdict to but we have a pretty fair justice system finally
@ANTIQUELADY (36489)
i DID HAVE HER E-MAIL ADDY. I sent her a messgae, will let u know if i hear anything.
I also have her email addy somewhere and if either of you hear from her please private message me ,I will try to find that email addy and email her bu t in case I cannot find it and either of you hear from her please private message me or email me bookmage@well.com.she is my friend too her and Gissi lol lol
This discussion http://www.mylot.com/w/discussions/2545652.aspx is a week old and there she says she is recouping and not to worry about her.
@bunnybon7 (36541)
• Holiday, Florida
i wonder how i missed it? thanks all knowing. so sorry to bug everyone about it. maybe its my senoir thingy?
I did the search just to put your mind at rest. I went to her page bunny to find this out. All is well that ends well and so relax you have only showed us how concerned you are for other users and all of us could learn a thing or two from this discussion!
Gabs has not been on in quite a while and I usually get emails too and none recently. I did speak to her on the phone a few months ago and due to time difference we have missed one another. I will email her and see if she responds. How to do searches for friends is that you go up to the url and where it would say: http://www.mylot.com/bunnybon then you would change it to the members user ID in place of yours. So best to go to your profile and then up to the url and change it. As for the verdict I was out and was not able to hear the news, but oh boy unreal. I was hoping they would convict. This is ludicrous and I am going to view the news now.
@bunnybon7 (36541)
• Holiday, Florida
oh shes on my friends. i looked and tried pm but if shes really sick she cant answer. hopefully shes just getting some care and will be fine. i know she has some friends on here from her area. i just cant remeber who. maybe i should contact all my UK friends. as for that verdict it just proves we are a very just country these days as compared to the past.
@bunnybon7 (36541)
• Holiday, Florida
uuumm to try and clarify, they just did not have enough evidence in spite of what we assume. so, she got off. her lawyers was very good with putting doubt in jury's mind. just like OJ, you know.
@ElicBxn (60884)
Gabs has been sick, but she's recovering. Haven't been paying much attention to the Anthony case, but what they have to prove is "beyond a reasonable doubt" and it sounds like it wasn't proved - oh well, that's the way it goes...
@bunnybon7 (36541)
• Holiday, Florida
glad you've heard from her. yes, casey had some really good attornies because the whole of us pretty well figure she did it. but the small doubt was pointed out to the jury. so,
This does bother me, the verdict that is. I have Alice's e mail. I run into Gabs just a little on Facebook, where I hardly go but I do not know how she is doing. At one point she and Gissi got a kitty.
@bunnybon7 (36541)
• Holiday, Florida
yes the verdict sucked but i guess they just didnt have enough proof. as lucky for her the body was to decomposed for one thing and we have a very just system when it comes to burden of proof i guess. also, yes, its been quite some time from hearing from Gabs and she was having so much trouble with breathing. i worry for her. love that woman
I can look her up on several sites. She comes but does not do a lot at any of them.
@shibham (17025)
Hope she will come as soon as possible when she will that we really have missed her. Lets wait.
@gabs8513 (48716)
Thank you everyone and I am so sorry that I have worried you all as Stine said I am ok, the Fluids on my Lungs are coming and going, I am giving Mylot a bit of a Break as I have to much going on at the moment so please do not worry I am fine Bunny I will send you my email Sweetie, if you are on FB just use my Email to find me Sweetie I am doing ok and thank you for thinking of me Much love to you
@bunnybon7 (36541)
• Holiday, Florida
much love to you to sweetie. you know i care. you are one of my bestest friends on here
@gabs8513 (48716)
I know you do Sweetie and I to would have been worried if I had not seen you for a while I tried that name and I could not find you so you will have to find me lol
@JenInTN (27565)
Hi gabs!!! Great to see you and know you are ok. I figured that kitty had been giving you and gissi a fit or something..lol.
I guess if I really did commit murder and I wanted to shame my family by making false accusation against them then I would want them as my defense team. Otherwise I would want a different one.
@bunnybon7 (36541)
• Holiday, Florida
well id want them for sure if i didnt do it. i mean if they can get her off and i was really scared they'd think i did something. then i could be assured of not going to prison for what i didnt do. i mean the whole world figures she got away with something.
@KrauseHome (35034)
Is Gabs not on your friends list? If she is you could check and see when she last posted. I could check for you as I know she is on mine. As for the Casey Anthony trial, I for one am Glad it is over. I have no idea my real feelings on all of this. Just know that some of the things seemed like a cover up even from her family, and if she is really guilty or any of her family then they will be judged in heaven for it. Just does not make much sense that lying to the Police and not having to do any extra time for it made such Big headlines. What is that teaching our kids?
@bunnybon7 (36541)
• Holiday, Florida
yes she has been on my friends list and was just taking a break. i now have her email, friends on FB, etc. because of stines help.
Well, I can't help you with Gabs and Gissi. If I recall correctly, she is the one that has a dog that looks similar to Coconut? Now, as far as the Casey Anthony trial. I am sick beyond belief to hear that the acquitted her of murder. Heck, even the jurors are sick about the fact that they had to do it, they were not shown beyond a shadow of a doubt that Casey did kill Caylee. Man, I've been down about that ever since it happened. Seriously, if the woman had not either a)taken her own child's life or b) had a part in what happened to Caylee, why did she hide the fact that she was missing for such a long period of time? That is the question that would have made me a terrible juror had I been a juror on that case.
@bunnybon7 (36541)
• Holiday, Florida
yes gabs has the little dog and the black kitty buttons.I think you are friends with her on FB. i think thats where i found you on her friends. anyway, yes, thats the main thing with casey anthony that bothered everyone. no one could prove why she lied and carried on with her baby gone. no normal mother would do that. especially if she didnt know where she was and didnt kill her.
@JenInTN (27565)
I miss gabs n gissi too. I haven't seen them in forever. The last I read..they had got a kitten..lol..maybe that kitten is keeping them both very busy. As far as the Casey trial..yes...send me to those lawyers when I get a hold of that daughter of mine's boyfriend Serously though..I was disappointed in the verdict. I am thinking that Casey is going to have a rough way to go. There are a lot of people there very very angry.
@bunnybon7 (36541)
• Holiday, Florida
i know id still be worried if i was her. to many people out there not willing to leave God take care of what happens with her. last night i got gabs on FB. thanks to Stine. now ive got tons of new friends from mylot on there. and yes she is doing good. just taking a break from the lot here for a time. i dont know how she does it. im addicted here.
@margeryann (1853)
I haven't seen Gabs in a while on here either. Hopefully she is doing okay since she was falling a lot the last time I heard her on here.She is a real nice person. I was friends with her on sidetick too when I first joined it. I haven't been following the case on the Casey Anthony trial. I heard what happened and I've been hearing alot of people talking about it on facebook.
@bunnybon7 (36541)
• Holiday, Florida
yes come join us on FB!! last night i got on FB and gabs had found me through Stine. now i got tons of new fb friends from mylot. its wonderful. hugs, bon