What are you doing for your country?

@umadper (947)
I am paying taxes regularly...as a part of controlling pollution i used to plant 20 seedlings per year...what is your contribution ?
I recycle what bags I use. I dispose o my trash in the proper containers. I use faucet water over bottled to save the landfills. I don't break the law.
@umadper (947)
hi,gifts,thank you for response and it seems you are a good citizen.All the best and have a nice time.
Thanks very much.
I'm doing what I can to stay out of trouble and not to get involve in politics. As we all know, politics anywhere in any countries are dirty. So better keep my hands clean. I heard someone said.. or perhaps it was from a movie.. I couldn't remember.. it sounded like.. "I don't like the recent government but it doesn't mean that I don't love my country.. I love my country very much.. just hate the people who governs it.." I think its from a movie..
@dkboss (134)
i always remember 15 aug. for my india .my remember show that i love my indiA.
@TeamCholent (2843)
I don't agree paying tax is a service to your country. When you are paying tax you are paying for services which the government is providing for you such as good roads, street lights, low crime rates etc. I do applaud you for paying tax and not trying to cheat the system like many. I myself volunteer at a homeless shelter once every two weeks. I donate money to various charities and I employ people which in turn helps others and their families.