Who wants to fall in love?

@jazel_juan (15767)
I was listening to this song.. JUST A KISS by Lady Antebellum and it was just shared by a friend in facebook and i love it right now..makes me again! hahaha it feels like so lovey lovey..makes you want to fall in love again.. might go home early and kiss my hubby! see the video http://ladyantebellum.com/ ( not a referral my dear admin) "Lyin' here with you so close to me It's hard to fight these feelings when it feels so hard to breathe I'm caught up in this moment, caught up in your smile I've never opened up to anyone So hard to hold back when I'm holding you in my arms We don't need to rush this, let's just take it slow Just a kiss on your lips in the moonlight Just a touch of the fire burning so bright And I don't want to mess this thing up No, I don't want to push too far Just a shot in the dark that you just might Be the one I've been waiting for my whole life So baby, I'm alright with just a kiss goodnight I know that if we give this a little time It'll only bring us closer to the love we wanna find It's never felt so real, no, it's never felt so right" some of its lyrics!
@secretbear (19466)
Hi! This is the first time I've heard of this song and it is really beautiful. I also felt it's good to be in love when I heard this song. I was thinking of someone special when I was listening to the song. And I like it a lot I shared it in Facebook. It's seldom that I like a love song nowadays so thanks for sharing this. And to answer your question, I do !
@jazel_juan (15767)
It is nice to see people in love and how i wish i could get that little love right now.
@secretbear (19466)
Well, as far as I can see from your posts, you're already married, right? So give your husband a hug now!
@jaiho2009 (39019)
Nice lyrics. i will check the link later And who don't want to fall in love dear? I always want to be in love and always loved have a great day I can feel love is in the air
@jazel_juan (15767)
Have you check the link jai? Who i want to fall in love? my hubby again..things are just too much..
@miessy24 (235)
i love that song too! I like the beat,lyrics and the singers as well. The message of the song tells us about lovers who are not yet "officially" committed and choose to "let's just take it slow..." for them to make sure that they are "closer to a love we wanna find"...
@jazel_juan (15767)
me too! i love it
Very beautiful words to this song.I'm going to listen to it now.Thanks!
@jazel_juan (15767)
So sweet of you to do that! Don't say " might" come home early, i suggest you must go home early, release your feelings my dear! Your love to your hubby seems the sweetest! I wish I can do that, too, but Bf is far a way right now. How nice to have someone to love eh?
@jazel_juan (15767)
yes it is nice to have someone to love and to hug.. i want to do that but he is upset right now oh well i will let it pass
@asliah (11149)
hi, nice,actually i am ready and excited to fall and feel in love again but the problem is who would be this person that i could fall to,well love is every where and it will come unpredictable.nice song is that the title of that song"who wants to fall in love,maybe i want because i can relate my self to it.