Microworkers?

I joined this site a while back and I am really enjoying it and they have paid me a few times and my success rate is good there but I had a few questions and I can't find where to ask them so I was wondering if anyone here is on that site, Do you know like if you don't have a pr-1 for the blogsites to do the jobs on and I don't really even know the first thing about a blog, I can't do the jobs and what if you have done all the sign up ads? Will they add more to the list? When you have done them all? And how many can I refuse without gettting kicked off the site?
@paula27661 (15899)
I’ve been a member of Microworkers for a while and I too have been paid many times. I refuse any job I don’t want to do. I don’t think that you would get kicked off for refusing. I have chosen not to do many as well as taken long breaks away from the site and I have never had any problems. The admin there was very helpful once when my account was hacked and the hackers used my earnings to order jobs. Admin realised fairly quickly what had happened and went to great lengths to reinstate my account and return the funds to me. I would recommend this site; they’ve been a good earner for me.
Sorry to hear that happened there I hate hackers!!!! But it is good to know that they went to great lenghts to help you!! I have been paid there a few times too and haven't faced any problems yet, knock on wood!! I like it there if you stay away for a couple of days will they have new jobs? Will your account not be suspened?
@paula27661 (15899)
I've had two or three weeks off at times and when I go back nothing has changed. I think they only suspend accounts if you are not a good enough worker and have too many rejections otherwise it's all good.
@sanjay91422 (2728)
I have joined micro-workers but never reached my payout because I don't have a PR-1 website or a good blog. I only do small jobs which pay less. I don't go there frequently because I don't the small jobs which can be anything.
I don't have a pr-1 website either!! So I do like you I do the samll ones to but they do add up!!
@beingwell (3627)
• Thailand
Hmm...thanks for posting this question jah. I'm also new in working to this site. I already have membership before but I haven't had the urge to visit it. Recently though, a friend has convinced me to give it yet another try. So, here I am at a loss again!