Blackberry picking....

I sometimes like to go and pick blackberries.My husband could go everyday and pick them.He just came through the door with a whole bowl full...Blackberries are sooo good and we make our own jelly.Do you ever pick blackberries?
@thezone (9452)
That brings back so many memories. my Grandad used to tale us out blackberry picking as kids and we would all run home with them and my Mam would make pies. Funny thing is since he is gone I have not seen many blackberry bushes. We have one wild growing in our back garden but it has never bared fruit I just can't seem to get rid of it just incase
I also use to pick them as a kid too.My grandparents would take me.It was so much fun.We have a ton of blackberry bushes up in a field behind our house.My husband gets so much joy from picking blackberries.We have so many jars of jelly he made.If I could I would send you some through the screen :)
@thezone (9452)
Ahh Grandparents, they are the best You know I never had blackberry jelly, sounds very nice and thanks
I think you would like blackberry jelly. :)
I have never had these ever. I would like to try them since you mentioned it. I would love to make my own jam someday too. Out of other stuff though.
I can't believe you have never had a blackberry sweetie!!!!They are sooo good.Try them :)
next time I am in the super market I will have a try. I would like to now if these are good for you as well.
I'm sure they are healthy for you.Just don't add no extra sugar and you should be fine.All I know is they taste soooo good :)
Nah i havent tried it.Ive never have those before.Here in philipines, we dont have any blackberries that grows over our place. I want do try though. :)
Blackberries are fun to pick and even more fun to eat.They are very good.I wish you could try some :)