making payouts.... such sweet sorrow...

It is so great when we work on a ptc site, a gpt site, mylot, etc.... and we see our balances grow and then we make the payout and get to cash out and then our balance goes back to zero... LOL I cashed out with 2 of my sites last week and now I am starting over again with a zero balance this week. Do you feel sad when you cash out, not for getting the money but for the starting over again?? or do you look at is as a challenge to build it back up again....or do you take it as maybe you can take a break from that site?? I have already started building my balances back up but they are just a few cents in both sites of course.... but the nice thing is not all my sites payout at the same time so I have 2 more sites that are getting close to payout - how are you doing getting payouts with your sites?
@ebuscat (5949)
For me not only now in mylot because it is happened that the site became scam then I will not get my payout so sad.
@jeneias (608)
I've only made payout once on SwagBucks, but I still had about 1,000 points left over. Still haven't gotten paid from Mylot or any of my other sites. But it does suck to have to start all over again. It's not always easy but it's worth it!
It is worth it, especially if they are trusted sites and you know they havent gone scam. Good luck with your sites and when you start making payouts it is very rewarding. thanks for the response and have a great night!! Happy Mylotting.
@jillhill (37384)
This is the only site I make money on...and you are right. Once you get payout it seems like a big job getting started and working your way to another one! But I enjoy it here so that makes it easier to cope with!
Yes, plus Mylot is a very trusted site and we know they will be around again for the next payout. thanks for the response and have a great night!! Happy Mylotting.
@SynDash (133)
• Lithuania
I always see it as a challenge to get more in less time :D But sometimes, I think that I shouldn't instantly cash-out when I reach the minimum amount, and yet I do it still :D
@polaris77 (2028)
• Bacau, Romania
I also have mixed feelings when I reach the cashout on Mylot or another site,but the feeling of satisfaction is predominant and it motivates me to carry on and start from zero again,and it's exciting to observe my growth from zero again as the income starts to accumulate.I also feel a little sad,but I try to think of the other sites that will pay me soon and so I manage to get rid of the sadness.
that is one thing that I am glad with too is that not all my sites reach payout at the same time so when 2 or 3 reach payout I can cash out and start over and then in a week or two the others will cash out.... that I like!! thanks for the response and have a great night!! Happy Mylotting.
Hi, Yes,I felt the same way because when you see zero it means another hard work and struggle to make. As much as possible I will not cash out my earning at all. I will leave at least 1 to 3 cents so it will be not be zero and not really hard for myself to strike again for another round. God bless.
thats not a bad idea, leaving some of the money in there just so not to see a zero balance. Thanks for the tip, I may do that next time....I have 2 more sites that should reach payout in the next week or so and I may do that. thanks for the response and have a great night!! Happy mylotting.
Well honestly I'm still far since I've been on and off with online work. But I guess the feeling is really not good when you go back to zero when you attempt to cashout. You have wasted your greatest investment which is time.
This is for me not a time to be SAD as I am glad that the money is out and further glad that the site is not turned to scam till now. I have seen a lot of sites going scam after few payments so the best is to make a cash out as soon as you are eligible. Have a nice day!
@nurseclare (2210)
I haven't tried cash out, I am newbie here and this is my first time to join a paid site. i enjoy a lot.And if ever i got my first pay out and my earnings will get back to zero I will take it as challenge. How exciting that would be. :)