Spun article

@iklananda (1204)
Hii, I am wondering whether spun article is allowed in the site like triond, hubpages, squidoo. Because i don't understand much about the google panda regulation. Is it allow us to do this kind of thing ? we are not copying right it is against the regulation. As if this kind of article is not allowed.It is very hard to find new things and need a lot of time to do it
Hi Iklananda, I can only speak about Triond because I do know someone who was banned for this very same reason. They will not allow any articles they find not to be original and first time published on their sites. You can publish your articles after publishing them on Triond to any site that will allow it. Triond does have the necessary tools to detect if articles are spun. I see many speaking about it in the forums. I do use Squidoo, but I have not recalled the terms of service if it is allowed or not. Yes it can be hard sometimes to write fresh new articles but you can try your best in doing similar articles, just make sure it is not spun or direct copied from a site, try your best at writing them in your own words. Do you have hobbies, or recipes or even electronics you could write about?
@iklananda (1204)
I am affraid soon there is no more article could be write in the net. Each person write one thing.Even book also repeat other book. So the only possible thing is photograph what do you think about this
Yes it appears many do write about similar interests. Photographs are allowed in Triond and many other sites too. Can you write about different types of settings such as how cameras affect the outcomes of photographs and maybe give examples. That might be something different.
I've heard people talk about spinning articles in the past, but it is not anything that I would ever do. In fact, on the site that I write, I've written at least four articles on roughly the same titles, all of which are very successful based on residual earnings. When I did write the additional articles, I never even referred to those that I had written before. I just took a slightly different angle with each article that I wrote.
@ravisivan (14055)
See in Triond - we submit - they take time to approve. If you put spun article automatically they will be to see ur own list and find out that this is on the same or similar topic and they may not post it. It is advisable to write new ones.
@iklananda (1204)
I am not banned by triond but someone report me that is the problem. Actually triond allowed me to do it. but someone report me that is the fact.
@ravisivan (14055)
I find to earn it will take a much longer time than in mylot. yes. I posted some 14 articles totally 10 days ago or so. 26 views earned $0.02. It appears too low, is it not. what is ur experience with triond.
@iklananda (1204)
you must promote it, it is easy way to promoteit in triond. I will share my semi succeed here. I got $ 1.7 this month, and write about 60 article. It is a lot of article but there is other way to earn much more with less article. First what you need is to gain a lot of friend first no need to write article first. The point is to gain friend first then the article. Succeed member have more then 300 fan. Even 1000 fans, could you imagine that. I put add me as your friend in all of my comment. And some one doesn't like it, that is the problem. I am not banned but i better pull out, i don't want give a trouble to the admin. Just comment to all of your friend and add as much as possible. I know someone earn $50 a month and that is true, be patient and you will get till that point.I just work for a month and he already work for years. I believe i can achieved that much if i not get banned. So that is the best tip for you.
• Pamplona, Spain
Hiya ikian, Sometimes you can get ideas from things like Women´s Magazines though not on the article itself. There are many things to write about the ideas will come to you when you least expect it. I write on Squidoo only as the others are not very good for me moneywise so I use Squidoo and I write about what I find but all in my own words. On Squidoo I only ever write about what I feel at that moment. Okay it is complicated in a way but I find Squidoo much more easy going and now I have got the Screen on here readjusted again even easier (grin). Good luck gal sure you can do it.xxx
@scheng1 (24815)
Hi Iklananda, spun articles are definitely out! You will get banned if you try to post it in all those websites you have mentioned. What you can do is to rewrite the articles in different ways. For example, using a question and answer format to write one article. The next article with the same key points are written in story form, such as sharing experience. For example, in the first article, you can use a series of questions: How do you know that your boyfriend cheated on you? One way is to (observe this or that). In the second article, you can write as if you are sharing your experience. "I have a nagging feeling that my boyfriend is cheating on me. He seems different. He never (do this or that) now."
@iklananda (1204)
Do you thing it is different ? I am cancelling my account there right now. Was I write great article there in the triond till got banned because of triond stuck and I resubmit my article, and then open new one but someone report me. And it is not banned but a lot of people there is not like me at all. Because i was put a request in the forum to add me and read my article i will read yours. Is that a matter ? according to you ? it is the best way to market our self right and get as much as possible to get friend right. But people there is not agree and going to banned me.
@rosdimy (3936)
The question is whether the spun article can pass the test and be considered to have original content or not. Most article spinner software tend to have a mediocre performance. I saw one which looked good. One negative side of article spinners or rewriters is that given the same article over and over we will get similar looking articles. Try getting used to writing on a subject from different angles.
@iklananda (1204)
I will try it.
@rosdimy (3936)
How about writing about your personal experience in coping with the challenges in life, for example in writing, or overcoming a relationship problem?
@minimoyz (277)
Hello there! Those you mentioned above don't want spun articles because their image will be ruined with just something like plagiarism. Better if you make your own articles. Write articles that you totally are familiar with and if you write something you are not familiar with you can always search ideas on the net. If you wish to continue about spinning articles you better let it pass through copyscape.