Urgent help needed.

@swats89 (1731)
Hi. 3 days ago i had created paypal acct and given the info of bank acct of Punjab National Bank. So today I got the message that the bank had rejected my application. As for ur info the bank i mentioned is situated in india. I know the RBI is strict against paypal. So can anyone help me to solve this prob. Can any1 tell what should i do now. Indians could help me better. Other countries r welcomed too.
@nurseclare (2210)
I am a newbie here on mylot so I can't answer the exact thing to do. You may ask your bank about it for things to be cleared. And for sure lots of guru mylotters will reply on this.. Just wait and you'll solve your problem soon! :)
@swats89 (1731)
i dont think u r newbie with 300+ discussions and 10 rating. i had mailed to paypal and waiting for there response. the indians suffer much problem :(
hahaha! I'm here for 3 weeks and I think I am a newbie..Yea. i got 10 rating, I don't know why. :) I hope you got your paypal fixed soon! :)
@swats89 (1731)
hi. actually today i went to the bank and i had entry in the passbook. There i can see the paypal has deposited some money. So do u think that why they will still reject it. if i had given wrong info then i might not get the amount entered in my bank pass book.
@nezavisima (7418)
• Bulgaria
shame is what I read. I think you should ask the bank to see how you can withdraw money. Yet because there must be some way. I wish you success. Have a nice day!
This could have been happen because you had given some wrong info while adding your bank account to paypal. You should check the PAN id matches at both places. I got my bank account added and verified within 10 days. keep in touch with paypal help center.
@ddaguno (3110)
sorry to hear about your problem swats. maybe you should try applying for a credit card. that could help you verify your account faster