I don't go to funerals..

I don't go to funerals and that may look even worse on my part. I think this one I will have to break down and go to. ut,those things put my mood in a terrible state. I don't think even with all the want in the world I could manage to see my friend bury her only child.
@Jessi_T (380)
Loosing a child is very painful and loosing your only child has got to be a lot worse IMO. You say the lady is your friend so you are going to have to go. There is noway around it she will need you. Loosing a child is one of the most horrible pains you can imagine and she will need your support.
@ebuscat (5949)
For me it is your choice it is your decision so be it.
@jazel_juan (15767)
Oh my..it is one of the saddest moments for me. Your friend might be going through a very rough time..when it comes to children it is heartbreaking. The pain she is carrying is unbearable i believe. If you can manage, go and your friend needs a friend right now.