I Love The Annoying orange!

@irishmist (3843)
I just came across another funny video from the annoying orange. To funny!! Note: not a link to any paying site. http://youtu.be/r5HWzwa3KOo Hope you had a good chuckle! I can sit and watch a ton of the annoying orange videos at a time.
I enjoyed watching Annoying Orange even before. It's just so funny, and ANNOYING. Haha! My favorite is the one with the tomato. I loved the lines, "Tomatoes are fruits!", "Yeah, and Elephants are microwaves!". Haha it's just so random that makes it funny!
@irishmist (3843)
I know, and my annoying orange alerts for facebook on my phone drives people nuts, and I love it!
• Japan
Yeah... I used to watch Annoying Orange, but for some reason, I decided to stop watching it. Well, I guess the lines that pinkpiglet quoted are still quite funny - they bring up good memories. lol
The Annoying Orange, huh? How silly is that. I do enjoy Youtube. You can enjoy anything that you are interested in. I like to go listen to old videos of rock concerts. But there are some funny cat and animals ones too. Did you know you can even go there to learn? You can actually take lessons from there. SOme of the universities have a feed into it.
@irishmist (3843)
Lol i know it is silly, that's why it makes me laugh. I spend a lot of hours on my phone at work at nite watching youtube. If you really want to laugh you have to check out Edbassmaster. He is really funny, plus he has many different characters that he plays.
I will have to check him out at some point. Thanks.
Haha I love these videos too. The orange really is annoying for me cause of his voice and constant laughing. I had a good laugh when I saw the other fruits and foods that get brought in only to be eaten or have something bad happen to them at the end. Hilarious show!
@irishmist (3843)
I even have the annoying orange app on my cellphone. It has a ton of sayings and I use it for my facebook alerts lol. So it is going off all the time.
@jaiho2009 (39034)
I also like watching this annoying orange. I like the x-mas edition. The creator really has good sense of humor. Thanks for sharing the link
@irishmist (3843)
I just get such a kick out of the animation that goes into making these videos.
@SynDash (133)
• Lithuania
Okay, that is quite old tbh :D I don't like him though.