What does 0.152 mean at neobux.

I just started an account with neobux and I'm trying to figure out how it all works. Does .152 mean that i have .15cents in my account? How much success have you had in your experience with neobux? Do you like it?
@iwrite (5042)
Dominique, it just means you have a long way more before you would be able to reach cash out. I think your first cash out would be $2 and then $4 before the reach $6 before you can request payout for standard users. there are some better site out there where you would be able to reach cash out faster.
thanks, what sites do you know of that would be faster? I want to earn but I also don't want to be wasting money or precious time on something that may be setup not to work.
@iwrite (5042)
Ok I have to ask this first, do you mind earning with alertpay or liberty reserve? if not I have 3 other programs you can us but if you only one paypal, then I only have two.
@damned_dle (3944)
They already answered your question about the 15 cents. How much is my success in Neobux? I lost money there from renting their very inactive rented referrals.
I'm sorry to hear that. It's so tough to deciding whether to stick with it or give it up. How long were you with neobux and renting referrals? That's the thing that gets me is if it works but just takes a lot of time (the whole getting referrals an increasing your earnings) and effort i'm willing to give it a go. But if like you mentioned about the inactive referrals i'm not sure if it will be worth it.
@tash01 (2032)
• Jamaica
That simple mean you have 0.15 cents in your account,you will have to invest to make a bigger bucks.I never invest,from they have change up stuff on the site i have stop clocking their. Its going to take years to reach first payment ,unless you have a lot of referral which are active. If you rent referral,that would be a next waste of time .Because they are not always active, an you will loose all your money and time. But its up to you if you wanna try, i quite that site long time ago and i never invest a cent only my time. Good luck