So which Todd is the real Todd?

@stealthy (8188)
Is the new Todd the real one or is the just come back one with the scar the real one? Certainly the new Todd acts like Todd always has for the most part. The Todd with the scar seems to be remembering everyone but are those implanted in his mind somehow and whoever he is has had plastic surgery to look like the old Todd. The face to face that is coming should be interesting.
@coffeebreak (17820)
If I remember right...the current Todd was in cahoots with Mitch Lawrence...I believe he is really Mitch's brother or something like that and then came back as Todd saying he got plastic surgery, but it was to remove the face of Mitch's brother. The Todd now with the scar..he is the real Todd....remember he got kidnapped in Ireland when he went there with Marty Saybrook to help her find her husband, forget his name. Then he came back and got lost at sea with Tea and left her there, and never heard of again or something like that. I never liked the character much but they have done good in creating him.
@stealthy (8188)
Todd, real or fake, has many more than nine lives; he has survived many things. In Ireland he was shot, locked in the trunk of a car and pushed off of a cliff. In Ireland he was actually helping Marty and her husband(or future husband). Tea, Todd and the guy Tea thought was Dani's father for a long time were on the island; the guy had tried to kidnap Blair or something like that.
I'm guessing the Todd with the scar is the real Todd because the other guy who plays Todd announced he was leaving the show. Maybe that was to mislead people, but if I'm going by that, I'd say Roger Howarth, the actor they put the scar on, is the real Todd. By the way, did you see they renewed Rookie Blue for a third season?
@stealthy (8188)
I hadn't heard about the non-scar Todd actor leaving. I wonder how much, if anything, the canceling of the show had to do with that. Of course now it supposedly will continue on the Internet but I would be surprised if a lot of the actors didn't leave. Great news about Rookie Blue, I hadn't heard that either. I was up much later than usual last night and saw Missy Peregrym(the star of Rookie Blue) on Jimmy Kimmel, I think it was actually a rerun from a few weeks ago. She talked about how very popular it is in Canada; she is from Canada and the show is filmed in Toronto.