Big Inheritance

@mspitot (3834)
I have received some emails since last year saying that a rich person in a western country died and that I match/I am the one who is in the last will of that person to have his wealth....I am really annoyed by those mails. Those mails are addressed from a lawyer.....Have you received any mails like this?
I would be pissed as well. that is a shame people go that far to scam people.
@mspitot (3834)
I hope that they meet their karma soon.
@QeeGood (1214)
• Sweden
No, I've not had any of those e-mails. but it sounds like it is a scam. They probably want you to send them your personal information to make sure you're the right one. I think scammers try all they can to fool people.it would better if they used their minds in a more suitable manner.
@mspitot (3834)
It is really a scam cause I have received a lot of emails from different names of lawyers...
I have recieved things like that and it is super annoying! I hate spam!
@mspitot (3834)
Me too...I hate receiving those unimportant mails cause I have many things to do than believing in them.
Not me personally but I've read about those. Apparently, it's a scam to get people to send money for "processing" the documents needed for you to get your "inheritance". The scam is so ridiculously obvious.
@mspitot (3834)
I know it is a scam that is why I don't believe them but it is just really annoying to have many of them... thanks for sharing!
@Shellyann36 (7992)
These are all scams. I have received a few and I know that they are scams for certain. Delete them and try to block the sender is the best course of action for you to take.
@Suzieqmom (2763)
You could change your email account, or use software that blocks spam, or something like that. If they are really becoming more than just an annoyance, you could report them to the police or attorney general's office. When enough people complain about a particular scam, the authorities sometimes look into them and try and stop them. Good luck!