I feel like a kid!

@jazel_juan (15767)
My cousin who also works with me at the same office told me that her daughter want her to buy this book titled "HEX HALL" i believe its one of those chick flick books..not really sure, i searched for it online and was intrigued by the story line, that was just a summary that i read. So out of curiousness i searched for its ebook online and found a free one! i am a sucker for free stuff lol.. So i just finished reading the first book..i believe it consists of different books. The author is Rachel Hawkins and it was about this witch / demon girl..and something of sort. It was interesting but for teens..but the fact that i got hooked up to the story made me feel like a kid! hahah i believe there is nothing wrong it i guess?? i also even love Harry Potter! hahaha and Twilight
@jaiho2009 (39021)
Oh my you love witchcrafts and voodoo ? (hahaha- just kidding) Come and you can read my Harry Potter books (i am too lazy to read) and rather watch the movie (hehehe again) My daughter is so engrossed with "goosebumps" books by R.L.Stine. She and one mylotter use to exchange their goosebumps books. I am not fond of those kinds. You can see me reading "National Geographic" and Readers Digest. But i love watching cartoon movies...i am sure we can watch this both and giggle like 6 yrs old kid
@jazel_juan (15767)
I Love reading in general... You can definitely say that i love witchcraft..vampires..werewolfs and the likes. And i have read all Harry Potter series jai! hahaha i really looked for its ebooks and read it plus twilight series! I am also fond of reading Reader's Digest which i do subscribe monthly before..bt now i just them monthly.. and i do watch Nat Geo on tv! hahaha geeks? And yes i also watch cartoon movies like Powerpuff..Tom and Jerry..Mr Bean! hahaha