Looking for to School to fit on my Schedule

@syoti20 (5295)
Me and my big brother is looking for a School who can accommodate our time availability. But it seems that I am already loosing hope to find one. Where I could inquire more details about Time Schedule since our time availability is different from those who are working in Fastfood chain.
Surf the web for information on the University of the Philippines System Distance Education Program.
I do hope you find something.
@beingwell (3627)
• Thailand
You can take night classes syoti. I suppose there are schools that offer programs that can cater to your needs. What course are you trying to get into, by the way? You can also try searching online. There are many online courses that you can choose from. Just make sure these classes are legitimate and licensed to teach.
Have you considered maybe online training or school courses. I am currently enrolled in online courses with a University, because I personally don't have the time to go to a campus and sit there for hours. I work 8 hours a day, I have two small children and my time is very limited. I knew I wanted to finish my Bachelor's so that is why I looked into online courses. That is actually becoming very popular now a days, you work at your own pace and assignments are due every week or every two weeks depending on the course. But this is probably your best resort.
@jak2010 (1550)
• Papua New Guinea
It nay work the other way around, you attend school according to its time and work with the free time you have. You have to give up one thing for another accoring to the priority of the need of the thing you have.
@kun2349 (23475)
Looking for school that accomodate your time availability? It should be the other way round isnt?? lol =D If school and studies is important to u, then u should make time for it, not vice versa.. haha Looks like studies is not your priority for the moment. IF so, dun waste time. Commit only when u really have the time and heart to do so.. haha
If you are working during the day, you want to find a school that has night classes, if you are working at night, then you want to, obviously, take day classes. My best advice would be to go to online school if you really can't find anything that totally fits your schedule. University of Phoenix and National University seem to be some of the better ones.
I think that there are schools that cater to working students like you. You just have to research and ask friends and other schools to see if the subjects you want to take are available at particular times that you need them to. I wish you all the luck. Maybe you can let go of some subjects that you can acquire on the next school year or next semester.
@sswallace21 (1824)
Have you considered on-line schooling? I'm not sure if you can do that in the philipines though. It really nice if you are responsible enough to follow through on your assignment. Some people have a lack of discipline and have a tendency to slack off. That can cause some serious problem for the student. Best Wishes!
@SomeCowgirl (32271)
I would suggest looking online for online colleges as they may be more lenient on their schedules and you can complete the assignment on a more lenient basis. I think some classes may be set at certain times but the course work is more of a "when you can get to it - within a two week period" if I'm not mistaken that is. Even Local Community colleges here offer online schooling.
In the US most schools will offer classes from about 8am to the latest starting around 8pm. Sometimes Saturday classes. If it's anything like that there you should be able to find something. School is about learning, you have to set a goal and find a way to accomplish it. A lot of people here don't work regular jobs because they can't finish school if they do. So you may have to make some tough decisions.
The good thing to do here is ask questions to anyone you know in you area because I wouldn't know how to find you a job if I don't even know how to get to your place. My only tip for you is if as much as possible you can keep studying without working, do that. I wouldn't suggest working and studying at the same time. It will ruin your studies.