Yesterday missing Mylot for a day...

@myfb2009 (8304)
Malaysia
Due to the sudden visit of my cousin sisters to my home, i had to free myself from going online for nearly a day. It had been quite long that they didn't give me a visit. I was really surprised that they suddenly called me and informed me that we are coming over for a visit. Seems like, everyone of us changes a lot due to time. The last time i met them, they are still studying in colleges. Now, they had started to work in a private firm for nearly a year. They took a day off from their job, just to have this surprise visit. It is indeed a very wonderful day for us, only i am missing Mylot and those interesting discussions.
Hi myfb I am sure the visit was a nice one. We do need time away from time to time. It is always nice to know that when we do return all is as was when we left. I will be away myself in a week for 3 weeks. I may be able to log in for a tiny bit but will definitely not be as active during my away time. I will be visiting family and enjoying the great outdoors. Welcome back and yes the site had a few glitches but all came back to normal about an hour or so ago.
The notifications just poured into my box when they all came back. Humorous. Now I do not have to go look for MyLot discussions, I found them, or rather they found me.
Oh gosh I have been deleting left and right as I tried to find them on the boards yesterday and responded to quite a few of them. So it was funny to see them all pour in. Glad all is back to normal.
@myfb2009 (8304)
Yes Hardworkinggurl, it is indeed a wonderful feeling for me and both of them. Since we spend time going sight-seeing and shopping. They loves shopping a lot. GardenGerty, same here... Yesterday night when i opened my email box, it was really not a single notification from Mylot. Only this morning, i saw many notifications came flowing in and i took my time to gone through them...
So you had a nice visit. That is lovely. I don't have a family besides my daughter and grandkids. I live with them so there is no family visits for me. Nice that they took a day to come an visit. I missed Mylot when I went on my vacation. Was away for about three or four days.
@myfb2009 (8304)
Yes, very wonderful feeling since we rarely able to meet each other, as they are living faraway from me. It is sure a wonderful feeling, to be able to live with your daughter and grandkids. I am still waiting for my son to grown-up, to feel that kind of joy. Indeed, now i am also missing Mylot, whenever i am on vacation.
That is nice that you had a nice visit. Joyous it is but there are times. lol I missed Mylot too when I was on vacation for about three days. I am here every day.
@myfb2009 (8304)
Yes, of course we will miss Mylot when we are on vacation, since we have a wonderful time while starting and responding to discussions. Yup, i do saw that you are really very active in Mylot everyday. Happy posting my friend.
@beingwell (3627)
• Thailand
That's nice! You can still have a discussion myfb.. but this time with your relatives. No cents to earn there but the time you spent together must be priceless!
@myfb2009 (8304)
Yes, i still having discussion going on with my relatives but no earning any cents only memories. Indeed, it is priceless since i seldom able to meet them. I only able to meet them once in a few years time and not sure when they will be coming again.
@beingwell (3627)
• Thailand
Great! I'm sure they miss you all the same myfb!
@myfb2009 (8304)
Yup, you are right...
@surekharathi (14134)
Friend I was also missing mylot when I was gone in my sister's 25th marriage anniversary and I stay there for 3 days and my lappi is not with me so I was missing mylot and all mylotter friends. I thing we are addicted of mylot. But lots of work in our life other than mylot which is also necessary.
@myfb2009 (8304)
Yup, might be true that if we are missing Mylot a lot then we are addicted to it. Yes, our offline life matters are more important to us, right? But we should come to Mylot when we are free, to relax our mind...
You are right my friend if we are missing everytime mylot means we are addicted to it. But really offline matter or work is also important but when we seat on mylot we feel relax and free from all tension only knowledge and fun. Thanks to good comment dear friend.
@myfb2009 (8304)
Yes, always put our offline commitments as our top priority in life.
Getting in the canoe - We took our canoe to the lake last week and had lots of fun rowing. Many people rode together. My husband is the experienced rower.
I had not seen my daughter for about half of a year. She came and visited last week, with grandchildren. We had a great time. Yes, I missed being online, but human companionship is so much more important to enjoy. I am glad you got to visit with your cousins in your home. At the same time my daughter was visiting, my niece and her two children came to visit my sister, so we all got together at least once for a visit. While my daughter was here we also went to a lake.
As you can remember my trip is one week away. I was feeling blue as the decision making that will be made. But I looked at your picture and all of sudden I got so excited. Yes! We row boat a lot during our trip in Arkansas so time to mentally prepare as I will be on the row boat almost daily! It is a beautiful picture and the family all looks happy. Thanks for sharing that you got my negative thoughts swaying in the right direction.
@myfb2009 (8304)
Yes, it is really wonderful to be able to spend time with family members including relatives who are living far away from us. It is good to hear you are having a wonderful time being spend with your daughter, your niece and her children. Happy that you enjoy it with them, Garden. Hardworking, happy that you are having a happy trip recently. So, you love rowing the boat a lot. It seems a wonderful activity. Too bad, i am living far away from the lake and sea. So, unable to enjoy that kind of activity.
@williamjisir (22904)
I missed mylot for a lot of days because of my really busy work and because of making some more money for my family. Now I am trying to spend some more time on mylot as I miss my friends here. I hope that I can catch up with many of the discussions that my friends start as many as possible. Take care.
@myfb2009 (8304)
It is good to hear you are trying your best to make more money for the benefit of your family. Of course, family must always comes first. Hope when you have more free time to go online, don't forget to spend more time in here. Have a nice day.....
@JenInTN (27565)
Aww...that's great they came and visited you. I don't like to be offline either but like you...if it is a nice visit...I can make an exception..LOL.
@myfb2009 (8304)
Yes, it is consider as a priceless memories that worth the time to be spend together. Because we seldom able to meet each other since everyone of us are busy with our own daily commitments.
Here recently I've been away from the site more than I would like to be because of things that are going on in my life. It really does bother me that I can't spend the time on here that I used to be able to spend on here. However, I also know that living in front of my computer is really not something that is good for me, so getting out with friends and spending time with different people is probably something that is much more important for me.
@myfb2009 (8304)
Yes, when we get interested with the discussion in this site, we tends to feel missing it a lot when we go offline. But, i agreed that we need to take some time off from the online world, to live in the real world.
@stephcjh (32328)
I am glad that you got to visit. I know how it feels to be offline for a day though I get really backed up with my online work when that happens.
@myfb2009 (8304)
Yes, sometimes when we are used to online frequently and chat in Mylot, we do feel boring when we are offline from it. I just hope i can spend more time in Mylot everyday.
@Rosa26 (2620)
Yeah! my friend always is good to receive visit at home and if are our family, i really would like that my sister and mother visit me like your cousins did, but they are in Rhode island and i am in Florida, but i hope they can do it one day and feel the happiness you felt!!!.
@myfb2009 (8304)
Don't worry, pray more and i am sure your dream will comes true. Yes, it is indeed a wonderful feeling to have our close relatives comes to visit us. I hope to hear you telling me that your mother and sister will be visiting you soon...
@QeeGood (1214)
• Sweden
Mylot is a really good website to enjoy reading and posting. I can understand that you missed it. It has become a daily doing as well for me to go here reading a posting. Some day I post more and others less. However it is interesting to read and learn from other people. Have a wonderful day!
@myfb2009 (8304)
Yes, it is a good place for us to get to know many friends from around the world. Besides that, we can gain lots of knowledge by reading those discussions. Yes, it is depending on our available time to online, to be able to post more in here.
@jillhill (37384)
I could have just as well had company but I didn't get my notifications so only did a few here yesterday....I bet it was nice though to have a surprise visit!
@myfb2009 (8304)
Yes, indeed it is wonderful to have a surprise visit from my cousins. Same here, i didn't receive any notification from Mylot on that day.
@ebuscat (5949)
For me yes it is like us me I would take mylot if I have in vacation and no internet connection will follow because I don't have a laptop and no time to visit in mylot.
@myfb2009 (8304)
Yes, i understand that kind of situation. Because i ever experienced a time when i on visit to my relative's village. No internet connection in that area, so unable to go online and visit Mylot as well.
haha, you are really hooked with mylotting and that's great news. i also feel attached here, i noticed that i am no longer posting discussions instead i am just commenting on fellow members posts. haha. i feel very connected with you guys. :) maybe if you have some time off you can be the one giving your cousins a surprise visit! hehe have a great day! :) - kat
@myfb2009 (8304)
Seems like, it is really wonderful to be able to stay posting in Mylot. Because can get the chance to interact with members of Mylot of all walks of life. Yes, i plan to give a surprise visit, since they said i seldom visit them. Most of the time, they are the ones that will come to visit me. Maybe it is time for a change, yeah...
I'm glad it was such a good day for you. It was worth way more than a day on mylot.
@myfb2009 (8304)
Thanks for your comment. Yes, indeed i was happy to have a wonderful day well spend with them although i am quite tired...