Where Did She Go?

@erikmama (12934)
I know alot of people have said that they are sick of hearing about Casey Anthony, but I am one of those still curious about what is going on. I know that at 12:14 a.m. she was released from jail and is now free.But I have heard nothing about her since. has anyone hear anything about Casey Anthony? Where did she go? Who is she with? Are their photos in blossom yet? What information can you share?
@lelin1123 (15645)
• Puerto Rico
The media does not really know where she went. She could be in Ohio where she has family but from what I heard no family member is on her side. There is talk she could be with one of her lawyers. It will be awhile before we learn where she is for sure. For me I hope her life is miserable forever and that she does not make a dime off of murdering her daughter. I hope people will not be stupid enough to buy her book, watch her movie or interview. Its just contributing to the blood money in my opinion.
@erikmama (12934)
You seem to really know alot about this case. I have not been keeping up with it for a few days. I just figured there was someone that followed here whereve it ws that she went. I also hope she is miserable, watching her back and definitly not making any type of profits whatsoever off killing her precious little baby girl.
I know I am curious myself. All I have heard is that she was released and that there were 100 people standing outside protesting their hatred towards this woman. Her parents did not even show up and the only support she is getting right now is from her attorneys. She was taken in a tinted van to a parking lot, but she never came out. I am wondering if she was put on a plane and taken to some disclosed location. I know that her father wants everyone to sign a petition called Caylee's law which states people have to report a missing child within 24 hours. I cannot see Casey Anthony being safe anywhere.
@erikmama (12934)
The last image that I saw of her was of her getting into the SUV with a smile on her face. I don't know. This whole case sends shivers over my body. It just all makes me sick. I did not know until the other day that she has not had contact with her parents in that long. I thought they were standing by her side. But I do know that when her mother looked at her and said I love you Casey did nothing more than roll her eyes and turn her head. I am sure that they were working on the waht if she gets out even before the case began to ensure they would keep her protected. I just still can't believe as big of a deal as this is that noone out there saw her go anyerher.I am sure she has contacted her parents by now because I knw the money she has isnt going to tkae her far.I dont think she iwill be safe either.I am for the law too!
From what I have seen Casey wants no contact with her family. Her parents came to see her in jail, but she had refused to see them. It is really sad that she is treating her parents this badly. I am wondering if her mom thinks Casey is guilty because Cindy is the one who called the police when Caylee was missing.
I don't know where she is right now. What I do know is that she was found not guilty and that was by a jury. she should have every chance at a life like anyone else. if they found she killed her daughter than I would wish the same as others. people should not be so quick to condemn her without any proof she hurt her daughter. I think there is more to the story. It is a shame that there is so much proof of so much more but this poor woman can't get a break. who on earth has the right to judge her. if this were some others daughter it would be a whole different story. I don't think she is innocent of everything but surely she is not guilty of murder or she would have left something behind and got caught. she failed her daughter as a mother sure. I agree with that. There is no real judge over anyone other than god.
I was reading on yahoo this morning that she is hiding. I would hide too if I were her. I can't even see her getting a job no time soon.
Honestly, the only thing that I've heard of Casey Anthony since she was released from jail is that she had to go out the front door, instead of the back door as was expected. In addition to that, I also have heard that her lawyer is still not saying anything about where she went or who she is with. I think that it is odd though that there is not more information about her whereabouts. Of course, she did spend quite a bit of time in jail so she is probably used to being secluded by now.
@erikmama (12934)
Of course her lawyers wont say anything. I think they have helped her out so much. I heard she will be going back to Orlando to deal with probation but that was a few days agao, and other than that I have heard nothing. I guess she is doing a good job of hiding/I also think it is weird that their was not SOMEONE SOMEWHERE that seen her especially as much as she is disliked right now!
@rameshchow (5284)
We have to come to clear understand after we are knowing the truth that if the Casey Anthony is innocent or not. And we also check the correct proofs.
@erikmama (12934)
There arent any correct proofs for us to check.If so the monster would be in jaul at this very moment rather than roaming free in the world.
@Jennlk84 (4219)
I think they are managing to keep it pretty hush hush as to what her plans and location are at this point. It makes sense though because so many people are ticked about the outcome of the case. I would be in hiding too! I'm sure eventually we'll hear something but for right now I think they're going to keep it as quiet as possible for her own safety.
@erikmama (12934)
She has did a good job of hiding that is for sure, but like you said, that is probably a good thing considering the outrage of the case. She may now have to go to Orlando to face probation, however, now, so guess we will see what happens.