Time Allotted in Mylot Tasks

Hi mylotters! I was doing a task in mylot and I am supposed to make a comment in a blog. It says make your comments up to 3 sentences or more and I even made more than 3 sentences as I am interested with the topic. I placed the proofs in the provided box but when I clicked submit,it says your time is up! I said,whaaaattt?! And the task I've done was not accepted. It was then I realized that there is a time allotted for me to finish the task. I don't see any relevance why they have to give time for mylotters to finish a task. What are views regarding this? Did you encounter this too?
@beingwell (3627)
• Thailand
Hi there! I have done at least 1 task here in MyLot and to tell you honestly, I didn't notice the time limit. Well, let's just take what we learn and use it for the future. Your efforts are not all wasted. See, you're earning even more here in MyLot because of that incident! Cheer up!
@beingwell (3627)
• Thailand
Thanks mtr! Perhaps, if I have time to spare, I'll take a look at the MyLot tasks.hihihi... I am so lazy to do tasks, especially if the pay is low!
Haha,well,there are really some who are not into tasks,hehe! Mine is the other way around friend,that's why I love microworkers,lol!
@beingwell (3627)
• Thailand
Hihihih... I guess so! But you know, if I really have some extra time, I'd definitely try out MW too. Really!
I love doing tasks and I am fully aware of the time factor. I miss many though only because of this specially when they appear around 7 or 8 in the evening and just about 10 hours are given which would mean I would have to sit through the night. I don't do those tasks as I would not want to trade my sleep for anything in the world!
Hi allknowing! Saw your nice avatar again,hehe! I didn't quite get what you mean by about 10 hours are given which would mean I would have to sit through the nightCan you explain it further,hehe!
There are these article writing tasks for which we are normally given ten hours to finish. They entail a lot of research and if I see them in the day time which I do sometimes I have no problem doing them but sitting through the night is a no no for me.
Oh I see! I didn't know that article makings also have a time allotted,oh my! They should give it a day for its time allotment. It's hard to make articles eh! I for one can make one article for 3 days,haha! I don't know,maybe because I am not a writer that's why,hehe! But I write on triond,hehe! You must be a great writer!
Hi my sweet friend Yes they only give you a certain amount of time as they too are limited in which they are allotted a certain amount of time to have them done. I have not done many but have actually researched it first then I accepted it, then have written my comment in then submit. How much time where you given, did you take too much time or was it way too short of time. Seems like if it was too short of time then it would have been difficult, unless you took the chance as I have and researched it first so that the rest was quicker to do. Maybe try this way next time and sorry it has to be disappointing. Maybe not a big loss but nonetheless the effort was wasted.
My dear dear friend hi! You said they are also given allotted time? Can you elaborate it my dear friend? I was given 5 minutes to do the task. I wasn't aware of the time at first so I took time to place a quality comment and you know me,I'm not that fast like you do,hehe! So the time given is really not enough for me,huhu! Yes,it's really a waste of time!
It is too bad when task creators set out to cheat a worker this way. If it ever happens to me I will not forget the task creators user name and never attempt another one from that one again. It is terrible that for the small amount they do something like that.
Oh I already noted some list of names of those task creators and I wont do a task from them,not anymore! I even shared one name of it to a mylotter friend,told him not to do any task from that creator.
@edsss17 (4398)
Hi inay.. I haven't encountered this kind of situation since I'm not doing any myLot tasks nowadays but I really think its ridiculous. They shouldn't put time limits since it takes times to do the task! So silly!
Hello bunso! I missed you,really! I guess you should try to do some tasks here,so easy! Yes,I find it not relevant in the tasks. They should just let the workers do their tasks in a day. What if one has a slow connection,it's unfair to them!
@Bannybanzie (1398)
Hi! I sometimes do tasks but only easy ones.. Yeah, the time.. I think the reason behind it is to make sure whoever accepts the task does it right away. Also, in your case, if you've finished the task but the time is over, you've done them a favor for free!. . Uhm.. just a guess. I think better look at the time allotment next time before accepting a task. If it is doable, then do it. What I do mostly is start before accepting it and see how I can do it. Happy mylotting!
Hi Banny! The only reason I can think of why there are time limits is for the creator to have tasks done for free,you are right! Now that I am aware of the time limits,that's also what I am doing now,do the task first and accept the task then submit the proof right away,hehe! Happy mylotting too!