I could not sleep so I made a small snack.

My friend gave me some crab meat last night. So I had some left over rice from dinner. I cut up the crab meat added a few spoons of butter..Then added the rice and seasoned it. I mixed it all in the pot and it was nice. I ate three tables spoons for my snack and the rest 4 table spoons for my breakfast. I will see if my daughter would like that for lunch.
That sounds so yummy! I wish I could have had some! I do the same thing though. I eat when I can't sleep. Or drink something. Nothing else to do when everyone is asleep.
I was up at 2 am and everyone was knocked out.
That's the worst. Because you have to be quiet to make sure you don't wake them up and there's nothing to do that early in the house because you don't want to make too much noise!
@SomeCowgirl (32273)
I've had crab meat once, but I don't think I much liked it. That does sound like good little snack though, and I think Rice is supposed to be very good to fill you up but very light on your stomach?
I love it so much I wish I could go crabbing on a real boat.
Sounds like fun! I hope I can try that some time in my life!
That does sound like a light meal more then a snack, lol.. I can't eat crab as I am allergic to any types of seafood. If KK likes that I am sure she will enjoy it for lunch. Sounds like you are doing a good job at eating light.
I am doing my very best.
That is great and what I am most glad about is that though you are watching what you eat, loosing weight but still able to eat.
I guess our family friend got my daughter and all of us some lobsters a week or so ago. I never got any of it. He was over lastnight and we were talking and he mentioned it. I was bummed cause I like crab, lobster any kind of fish. I don't think I have ever had it for breakfast though.
Well, I take that back. I have had it in omlettes. Yum!
@asliah (11149)
hi, its so nice to have a midnight snack,i also eat at midnight especially when i cant sleep for not knowing the reason why,so to help myself to sleep i will eat for a small snack.i always snack the bread and drink a glass of milk.
@salonga (27969)
Stuffed Crab - Party favorite
Crab meat with butter! That surely tastes good. I also do love crabs but I eat only in moderation because of I certainly do watch over my cholesterol intake. I love spiced crabs cooked either in butter or in coconut milk. I also love crab relleno or stuffed crab which I always prepare when we have parties at home.
That does sound nice! With what did you season it????? My husband is a genius when it comes to recycling leftovers. :) He comes up with all kinds of great ideas. I'll have to mention this one to him.
I used to hate crab when I was younger but I love it now. Reading your post made me crave for crab! Ahhhh! I think I'm gonna get some soon. :)
@surekharathi (14134)
Friend I also could not sleep yesterday night but reason is different I was upset on some family matter. But I not made any snake so give me parcel if you have remains your snack. You are nice if you cant sleep you make some snack.
I'm not a big fan of sea food but I do like shrimp and I also like clams. It sounds really good what you are eating. How long has it been since your gastric bypass? I used to eat 4 ounces but now I am still hungry if I just eat that much. I can usually eat 8 ounces and feel full. Wish I could eat less like before.