don't forget to check for your tasks

Sharon is doing it and doing it well. You have a lot of work to do on these but they will make reaching payout so much better. good luck..
@Chevee (5915)
Hi giftsandbagscom, I check the tasks everyday and for some reason I never see any. Well none from Sharon Bucks. I will keep trying and hopefully I will luck up and get a chance to get and do some of them. I haven't reached payout in a long time.
go check it right now there are at least ten.
@Chevee (5915)
Thanks giftsandbagscom, I just checked and I saw them.
I hope you got a few they are big jobs also. Take care..
@SomeCowgirl (32273)
I saw a task from her not too long ago, I'm cosidering trying it again, it will be a nice boost as I've already reached CO, I just need more money.
I hope you got one at least. Good luck.
Thanks for the reminder as I was forgetting them for a few days now and last week did two and credited. lol
I will always remind you.
@greenline (14865)
Successfully completing the tasks is a way of enhancing the earnings on myLot. I do check the available task list regularly, let's say daily, and do the tasks when I find the ones which I feel confident with. Some tasks pay nicely, but some tasks are just pennies though.
@rameshchow (5284)
sure.
@stephcjh (32385)
I work with alot of sites daily and do some tasks already on those. That takes up alot of my online time in itself. Alot of Mylot tasks do not get approved or take forever to complete.
Yes, I should definitely check that out. Everytime I go to the tasks there are any. Maybe its the time of the day or something. So how many do you usually do in a week? Payout would be nicer wouldn't it? Good luck to you too!
I've never actually done any of the tasks on here. I had briefly glanced at them shortly after they were first introduced, but, for some reason, they didn't really seem appealing. I may have to take another look at them.