Controversy Xavi statement

@adhyz82 (36289)
Indonesia
Controversy Xavi statement I do not know i must defend which one, between arsenal or barcelona ... but I think the misunderstanding between Wenger and management arsenal against Xavi utterance is simply because the xavi statement had been amended by the media in my heart, i believe ,Xavi certainly appreciate Wenger. Wenger is one of the best coaches in the world. Only a very unfortunate (in my glasses), a lot of media does want disturb feud between the arsenal party and barcelona party barcelona is that all people want Cesc to go home, but certainly not a cheap way like this..... I'm not a catalan, but began to grip when all these allegations are not clearly derived from the change of words made ??by journalists how do you think??
@sjlskl (3385)
I am very surprise that UEFA has not taken any action against Barcelona and its players. If this is not tapping, then I am not sure what is. UEFA's inaction just prove that there is some truth in the conspiracy theory that Barcelona is UEFA favourite team. For sure, what the Catalan had done leaves bitter taste in Wenger's mouth. If they want Cesc, then for god sake, put money on the table and negotiate a deal. Having their players coming up one by one, the biggest culprits being Xavi and Pique, to try and unsettle Cesc is definitely not sportsman. One hand, I will prefer Wenger to just sell and end this sickening sage but on the other hand, I like to see Wenger holding on and put across a statement of intent that Barcelona has no right to bully or dictate how much a selling club should ask for their players.
@adhyz82 (36289)
sjlskl, whats the fault of xavi statement?? i had seen nothings wrong... why we must report to UEFA about xavi statement??
I'm not a Barcelona neither Arsenal fans. But sometimes it feels tiring to follow this Cesc transfer Saga. About the comments said by Barca players or Wenger, well, i think it's just the media who played their words a lot. Making advantage for the fans who raging up for their comments. About this, I just enjoyed it and sometimes laughed at it, since I don't believe in each news I've read. Well, not all at least ^_^
@adhyz82 (36289)
iam not barcelona and arsenal fans too.. But i would like wenger must anticipate if their captain realy leave emirates.. he must explore and use wilshere and arshavin to replace cesc and samir nasri
@ram_cv (16516)
I think this kind of fight is just really sad. Two great individuals contributing to the game of football, just having an ugly war of words. I think this Fabregas saga has gone too long and it is straining every one. I would rather that he leaves Arsenal and goes back to join Barcelona!! Cheers! Ram
@adhyz82 (36289)
so you are thingking the best in this case, cecs will move to barca.. do you believe the coming of cesc will make barca more stronger??