Whats the one song that sooths your mind and bring you at peace!

@r0ck_r0ck (1953)
Music as we know can heal, Build and even destroy things. We all listen to music at some point, for joy, when we are sad, tired etc. Whats the one song that you prefer to listen when ever you are down or tired or in desperate need of peace or ease of mind? My favorite: Hold my hand by Akon. There is something about Akon's voice that attracts me also the song is designed in such an awesome manner i just love it and lastly lets not forget about the lyrics. MJ did an awesome job too on that song.
@cathloe (184)
i can relate myself to this song "who you are" by Jessie J. i really love this song, the message of the song keeps me going on and gives me hope. i would not even mind if i play it over and over again. i would probably enjoy it more =) try to listen to it, it's very good.
@bretay61 (723)
I really don't have one song.I love music.And if I'm feeling down,I can usually turn on the music and just automatically relax.I do love the 70's rock music,though.
@jdex_143 (1094)
The Climb - by Miley Cyrus.. This song is so inspiring. I listen to this song every time I feel down. :)
You Never Give Me Your Money - The Beatles. It calms me down and I sing along and feel okay. If I'm lonely I'll listen to Wish You Were Here by Pink Floyd.
"Island in the sun" by Weezer. When I feel bad I just listen to this song and I'll be ok.