Did you ever forget your birthday was coming?

Sept 29th I will be turning 42 and today I sat here and was like oh my god I am about to be 42 years old. I look like a little kid. I am thinking what I would like to do this year. I don't normally do anything at all. My closest friend danny,lamonte,ad symone are all born on the same day. I think I will spend it with one of them. I hope danny gets out of jail by then so we can spend the day together..
I can't forget my birthday as my boyfriends is five days after mine. lol Do something fun and memorable as next ones are not promised. Hard to believe how the years go by so fast.
I want to go out to eat that is about it. It will be just about cold here too.
Hmmmm Dear friend HWG tell me your birthday I will send you lots of gifts and I will demanded lots of cakes from you.
Yes for my birthday it will be cold here too. Brrr! My birthday is October 12.
@moneywinner (1866)
• Brazil
I never forget that my birthday is coming, because I always plan what I want to do with advance. Specially, when I'm planning to do a party or something like that. If that's the case I start to plan my party 2 months before my birthday. Already passed a few years from the last time I made a birthday party. But, even if I'm not planning to have a party, I always travel to some place with my family or with my closest friends.
That is nice this year I will be with adrian so I would like to now what I will be doing.
@ckciasigurl (1713)
• Vienna, Austria
hi giftsandbag i usually do not forget my birthday because that is especial to me and i cannot forget because the month of my birthday , my cousin's birthday has the same month but different day i hope u will enjoy with them .
That is cool I wish them a happy birthday as well.
@stanley777 (7177)
No. I never forget my birthday because my friends always reminds me especially if it's already my birth month.They even have plans on where to spend it. Even if they don't I will never forget my birthday, I wish I can because that will mean another year older for me. Advance happy birthday my friend and wish you all the best.
Your so sweet thanks very much for that.
@thetis74 (1525)
Hi! No, I don't ever forget that my birthday is coming. But I wish I forget so I will not have to realize that I am getting old every year. Hahaha. Just kidding. Advance happy birthday to you. I am having my baby on the same month.
Congrats to you on the new birth. I wish you many good years ahead.
@jdex_143 (1094)
There were no birthdays of mine that I forgot. I always had it in the cellphone calendar and have it alarmed on, a week before my day and on the midnight of my birthday. I never forget my birthday but I'm always surprised by how old I'm gonna be. Hehehe..
Oh I should put it on my calendar too. good idea.
If Danny does get out of jail, make sure you both go a restaurant to celebrate his release. I don't usually forget my birthday but my mom sometimes would. This was before she became mentally unstable. According to my mom, her birthday was just another day since we didn't have birthday parties at my house. Whenever my sister or my birthday would come up, she would ask us to thank God for another year of life. This past year she didn't do that for us because of her mental instability. I might do something for my 19th birthday now since I'm living with my dad. I sort of kept Christmas this past year with his family and had an English style Christmas dinner. I even got presents from my paternal aunt and grandmother.
Growing up we all had parties on our birthdays. My mother has 6 kids too.
@dodo19 (34005)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
It's usually difficult to forget my birthday. It's not something that I think I've ever forgotten. My birthday is a little after one of my younger cousins, and it's about two-three weeks before my husband's birthday. Knowing my husband, he won't let me forget, as he won't.
How sweet of him.. Adrian did not know about my b day till today.
@stephcjh (32327)
I hope you are able to spend time with them too. Sounds like fun. I have a best friend online also and her birthday is the same day as mine too. I do lose track of time sometimes too.
That is so nice I know so many people born on my special day.
@CTHanum (8254)
Hi Gift! No,I never forget my birthday. I can't forget it even if I had purposely try to do it before but failed.Hehe..Because my birthday is close to my other sibling birthday and we used to link the three birthday in a row. We don't usually celebrate it but we used to wish one another~(^^)
@aprilmom (172)
I am 22 and I do not forget when my birthday is coming. I like holidays but I tend to be sad on them. They sometimes can often be lonely for me. Wont be anymore, cause will have my baby in few months and I have a wonderful boyfriend now.
@cher913 (25890)
nope because i am an only child and my birthday was a big deal with my parents and now with my kids and hubby and this year i will be turning 50 so its usually celebrated.
@asliah (11148)
hi, actually i had never forget my birthday,especially when the month is already ahead to me,the more ahead it is the more excitement i feel,the more plan i have create,never in my life that i forgot my birthday,because that day is very important to me and will always remind me the first day i born here in the world.
@rameshchow (5284)
Last month i have forgotten my close friend's birth. She was really upset because of my behavior, what can i do, in that time i was so busy with my works till to late night, career also important know....
@lelin1123 (15643)
• Puerto Rico
Funny thing you have the same birthday has my better half, only he will be 47 years old. As for my birthday I can't really forget because it either falls on Thanksgiving or around it. So I can't really forget that its coming.
@thatgirl13 (7307)
• South Korea
wow that's super cool that all of your friends and you were bron on the same day. I would love if that were to happen to me too but sadly all of me and my close friends were born months apart
@sizzle3000 (3040)
I don't normally forget my birthday because it's the day after my husband's and no one will let us forget how old we're getting lol. My daughter on the other hand always forgets her birthday. There will be times where people ask her what her birthday is and she completely blanks out for a minute. The other thing she forgets very often is her age. I've caught her saying she's 18 or 19. She seems to forget that she grew up and is 20 soon to be 21. It seems like such a trivial thing to forget. I can understand maybe forgetting your social or someone else's birthday but your own?
@SomeCowgirl (32266)
My birthday just passed and I did kind of forget about it later in the day. The day before my birthday I went to a friend's house and so was wished a happy bday the day of my birthday when I woke up, then the day after I spent it with other friends.. The day of though I got so busy doing other things I forgot about it being my birthday later on. Don't do much to celebrate mine either, dont' really care too.
I sure have but my kids remind me. I will be 60 the 6th of November. It would be nice to just spend a nice day with a good friend. That sounds good. I don't live close to any of my close friends. My BFF lives in Oklahoma so that is out. But we will probably talk online like we did on her birthday in June. Happy Birthday. Hope you have a grand day!
I have never forgotten my birthday but almost always forget how old I am..I am always a year younger for the longest time then I realize I had a birthday and am a year older. I know just tonight I said I was 28 when I am now 29 but you get so used to saying your age for that full year and then come the bext year it takes you a few to get used to saying the new age like it does when the year changes you still put the previous year for a few months till you get used to writing the new year!