gift ideas puhleaseeeee!

it's my fiancee's birthday on the 14th of september. last year was her 21st and i had a huge party for her. massive spread of food, and even hired a magician as she loves magic. an adult magician mind you lol not a kids party one. she loves marilyn monroe, so i got huge pink and black banners made, with marilyn moneores face on it, and got her a birthday cake with marilyn monroe on it too and invited all her friends! it was great. i got her a marvin the martian wallet [she loves him] a gorgeous marilyn monroe zipo style lighter, a new blue cashmere jumper, new jeans, new shoes, and a gorgeous wee teddy :) .. but it's her birthday again this year and even though it isn't a special age i need to plan something. because for my birthday in april, she had balloons all round the house, and took me into town shopping, only to surprise me with a lunch with my sister and her boyfriend :) she kept making me walk and walk and walk and then we finally got to where she wanted us to go and i was soooo angry, and then she dragged me into this gorgeous little place and there was my sister and her boyfriend and a glass of wine and big happy birthday balloon. she loves marilyn monroe, batman, anything 50's and vintage, she loves retro tshirts, and retro adidas jackets, and stuff like that.. she's a real tomboy at heart lol! .. has anyone any cool retro gift sites, preferably in the uk??
@aprilmom (172)
I never had a party :(. However,I am good at gift giving and picking out gifts. I tend to spot stuff out in a store that I think someone I know would like. Sometimes its nice to get that item then and then save it for a holiday or special occassion. How about picking something out from a store she really likes?
see thats the thing, there aren't really any stores she really likes, she just likes everything, and anything, so you'd think it would be really easy, but its not, because shes soo picky at the same time! lol!
@aprilmom (172)
you just got to get that good shopping skill going on :). Try taking her somewhere, watch where she goes and where she looks. Then at another time go back yourself and get her something.
oh i like that, it's like spy shopping lol! taking mental notes of things that catch her eye, or things she lifts up lol! she needs new clothes so i can atleast work on that element of things lol!