Urrggg!!!!!!

O.M.G.!!!! Tell me if this would not annoy you, Okay I am not able to return to work at this time so I have been searching the internet signing up for all kinds of surveys and things and I do the offers and you know you have to give your phone number on most of them so I did you know like the insurance quotes, Well I am not answering the phone and haven't in 2 days because I just have not felt like answering it unless it is someone I know. Well there is a voice mail so later I will listen to it and sometimes all they do is breathe in the phone!! So I will return the call oh and one time they were blowing in the phone!! So when I return it and they answer I will hang up!! L.O.L. And also I counted the number of missed calls it was over 12o calls in two days!!!!!! And the calls already started at 7 a.m. this morning!!! Would this not annoy you?
Grrrr oh yes it would irritate me to no end. Most offers online are simply to gather information and try and sell us stuff. Wow, I have not had heavy breathers though. If I did I probably will remember the number and next time they call I will not answer with a greeting, maybe play some loud rock music and blast their ears. lol Kidding, hopefully they will get tired of the missed calls and stop calling.
Yea I should answer it and blast them!!!!! L.O.L.
Blast white noise instead. More annoying. Static is always annoying!
I can imagine that blasting would annoy them and annoying them would get them to stop. Hmm will have to record some static sounds soon.
That would definitely bother me as well. I even hate telemarketing calls and these kind of calls are so similar. You should totally do the same thing back to them. Or answer saying something like 'antonio's pizza, can I take your order?'
L.O.L. Yes I should try that one!! O.M.G.!!! There were 84 missed called today not including the 120 or 160 from the past 2 days!!! Urrgg!!! W.T.? L.O.L. And yes some are all the same numbers!!!! Can they not understand I don't want to answer!!!
@sid556 (31005)
I just refuse to sign up for those kind of things and for that reason. As soon as you give your phone # out, you have to know that they are going to start calling. If I don't want an insurance quote or things like that then I don't see the point in filling out the information. Hope you got something good out of the deal to make all the annoying phone calls worthwhile.
Well I have got a lot of points for doing some of them I just refuse to answer them and once in a while I will answer and I have made a few dollars here and there.
@paula27661 (15899)
Oh yes that would definitely annoy the heck out of me! I do not ever put my phone number online unless I am prepared to receive a call. Having said that it is probably enough to have given it out just once for idiots to get hold of it and make annoying calls! Hope they get sick of playing, for your sakeā€¦
@sswallace21 (1824)
Unfortunately, you will be dealing with this for a long time. Some people use legit sites to promote their ignorance. It's too bad there are people like this out there ruining a good thing for everyone. I never do the offers. The reason is I have to spend more then I actually receive. You might take that into consideration. Also, don't give them a cell number. Your bill next month will have fees and the cost of offers on it. My friend told me about that happening to her. Just a heads up. Best Wishes!