i was searching for my laundries this morning!

@zills66 (1421)
Saudi Arabia
i woke up late and i was thinking to bring my laundries to the laundry shop after my lunch but the hamper gone missing with a heave of used clothes! i rang my roommate's mobile and learned from him that he already dropped to the shop for me. my uniforms might not be ready for tomorrow just in case as i was in a deep sleep. wow, he's really my roommate he also brought home fresh fishes as he went directly to the fish market after dropping my laundries... but, since he does not know how to cook good, i will be obliged to cook and i don't feel like cooking! the fishes are still alive and i want to go back to bed! HElp...
@rosegardens (3044)
What a very nice roomie you have! God has certainly blessed you. I hope you are a good cook and will cook those fishes up nice for your good roomie.
@ravisivan (14055)
zil is in bangalore. good. u have a good room mate. he brings you cook. he delivers laundry u will pick up. good adjustment. keep it up. u will be required to compromise/give up like this much more after marriage. good day boy