Finally I've found my baby with my house keys :p

my lost peanut baby with our house keys  - my lost peanut baby with our house keys my lost peanut baby with our house keys
@jaiho2009 (38810)
My title may sounds funny and confusing aint dear mylotters (^_^) My baby with my house keys -hahahaha. Yes,anyone who can remember that I lost my keys months ago. Yes- my keys with my cute peanut baby keychain. How it is found? My youngest son's school shoes get soiled due to heavy rain yesterday. So,he needs to use one of his spare shoes today and lo! he found my baby and the keys inside his shoes. (@_@) I am right..yes i am right it's my youngest son who lost it and misplaced it. He always has this bad memory when it comes to misplacing things. Whenever he lost something,the first place we will look for is our "fridge" You've read it right guys...the fridge (^_*) Why the fridge?...because whenever he get water to drink and he is holding something,he has this habit of putting it inside the fridge while taking the bottle of water. Good thing he never put the puppy inside the fridge too Have you ever experienced finding a long lost thing/s? Found without hope because you stopped searching and looking for it? have a great weekend everyone (^_*)
@CTHanum (8255)
Hi sis! Puppy inside a fridge?? Pray for thing did not come out like that.(^^) Little kids or adults both are the same. Both can't really remember where they have placed their things.I always forgot my spectacles the last place I put my spectacles on. If I missed my specs I will asked my family to help me to look for it. Thank God they never failed in helping me find my glasses.(^^0)
@jaiho2009 (38810)
hello sis, Hehehe,my youngest son has a bad memory really... :P And we always tease him,wish he won't out the puppy inside the fridge or else that would be a big trouble (hahaha) Oh,you made me laugh with those glasses,this always happens to my mother in law always searching for her glasses which she puts on her head good evening dear
@CTHanum (8255)
Hehe..my mom and my sisters always say that I acted like a grandma~ They said I should wear glasses with string so I will not miss my glasses anymore.(^^)
@jaiho2009 (38810)
that's really a good solution my dear. my MIL do the same thing,now she's not searching for her glasses anymore,but searching for her mobile phone always
@Kalyni2011 (3503)
Jai beti I am in my daughter's home now, we celebrated her birthday yesterday, i will answer your last line about thing lost and stopped searching.. last january i was here, i had lost one of my ear rings, we kept searching, she too searched but never got it, last evening we were planting some basil plant in a pot in her back yard, while digging, i got back it there!!!!!! At home Subhee mispaces things, if i ask her answer is, 'kho gaya' or 'dadaji ko de di'; means 'lost' or 'given to grand father'. Kida are like that. Blessings from Maa always. Thank you so much for sharing Happy posting, cheers. Kalyani
@jaiho2009 (38810)
dear maa, I told pa to convey my birthday wishes,I hope dada did :) But still I want to say "Happy Birthday" to my sister and wish her all the best! Good to hear that you found your earrings now maa.. hugs to everyone esp to shubee your daughter, jaiho®
I conveyed her beti Thnxs
@jaiho2009 (38810)
@mtrguanlao (5527)
Haha,your story about the fridge made me laugh my friend,lol! At first,I was quite confused with your title but seeing the photo of the keychain and the bunny,I already figured it out,hehe! Oh I have this memory gap jaiho where I really can't remember where I put my things especially important papers but now I have ways for it,hehe! One time,we we're in a grocery store and before I just have this wallet of mine that I usually just bring in my hand. Honestly,I have a big money in my wallet that time. I was shopping for goods and I noticed I have nothing in my hand,oh no,where's my wallet?! Waaaa!!! I panicked jaiho as I have big money inside and even my atm cards are there,hubby was thinking I misplaced it in one of the sections of groceries where I got the goods,so we went back again but it wasn't there,found nothing. I already have teary eyes my friend,huhu! We already concluded it's lost and somebody might have took it so we just go to the cashier and pay for the goods we got and when hubby checked my grocery cart,it's in the cart! You never know how much happy I was when I found my wallet my friend,I wanted to jump when hubby showed it to me,haha! From then on,I am already bringing a hand bag with me with my wallet inside,hehe!
@jaiho2009 (38810)
hello cutie, Nice avatar :P I could guess that's a big amount because you were having some groceries. I will surely cry if it happens to me. I never lost my wallet but forget it at home (hahaha) I saw few mommies only holding their wallet when having groceries and don't use bag/s. I don't carry my wallet with my hands alone,i always bring a small bag with me where i can put my wallet. have a great day always
Hi friend? How are you? It's been a lesson to me friend. I don't use wallets now,I use bags or if I'm just going to a near supermarket,I just put the money in the pocket of my pants,hehe!
@jaiho2009 (38810)
yes dear,we always learn our lesson,and take care of our money...it's hard to earn money these days
hi jaiho, Mom lost her keys 3 days ago she even hired someone to clean the whole house to see it but there is no luck until today I found it inside my paper bag I told her to pay me 6 dollars but she refused too hahaha. She don't have a good memory either I am wondering how can she remember her grandchildren names soon . miss yah! *_*
@jaiho2009 (38810)
hehehe...you should have not give it immediately you should ask for the payment first before giving it to mom
but she is so drama queen saying blah blah blah I gave up she won I lost 6 dollars
@jaiho2009 (38810)
ok...she's the queen and you're just the princess
@neildc (16896)
hahaha.. the story only proves one old saying that goes: "don't look for it for it will only show up when you are not looking for it anymore"
@jaiho2009 (38810)
hello neil, Oh yeah,you got it right my dear brother hugs to the little angel
@surekharathi (14134)
Wow! great finally you got you keys then where is party now dont forget to call me I will came there whenever to call me hahhahReally friend we feel good if anything is get back after loosing. My mobile is also lost but in train so no chance to get back. I start discussion one sad incident occurred with me. Holding key in one place is good habit otherwise for finding lost lot of time.
@jaiho2009 (38810)
dear sis, I am sorry about that lost phone. But don't worry you can always buy a new one...good thing is you are safe. My youngest son like to play with the keychain,and that's the reason he misplaced it. Good thing it's found after few months
@edsss17 (4398)
Good thing you've found it my lady! :) I also have this bad memory which I forgot what I was doing, what I was holding a while ago and special when I'm talking then someone will cross me while I'm talking, I then forget what I will say next! That's why my mom don't trust me when I bring the camera to school. She's afraid I might lost it!
@jaiho2009 (38810)
Oh my, i guess you have same problem with my youngest son.. he really has this bad memory I wish you and my son won't forget your name
@asyria51 (2870)
normally my Baby is the cause for the keys to be missing. She brought me a set of keys that i had decided must have been thrown away because i had not seen it in months, and I had torn the house apart trying to find them. She told me they were in the couch. I had searched the couch cushions. She had put them behind the couch, but they had not fallen all the way down to the floor.
@jaiho2009 (38810)
hello asy, I just can't change my door locks easily and my keys cannot be duplicated,because the locks were bought from Japan,and I've tried all key's shop for duplication but no avail. Kids really like playing with keys ugh...and forget where did they put it after and giving us hard time finding it and even making us angry thanks for your response and have a great weekend
@nezavisima (7419)
• Bulgaria
haha I know what it is My children were also taken his keys from the door and I looked for them the amount of your time. Maybe two months but I do not remember two weeks ago I found them. Just all the little kids love to play with keys especially boys. Now I'll tell you something interesting instead of toys my kids love to play these clips with clips that hang clothes. Very nice discussion. Have a nice day!
@jaiho2009 (38810)
hello neza, oh yes dear,kids loves to play the keys. my son did,playing with the keychain and forget where did he hide it.(hahaha) So much hassles searching and we stopped,now it pops out unexpectedly thanks for your response and have a great weekend
@sjvg1976 (12680)
Hello Jaiho, Its a nice feeling when you find a lost thing. It happened with me as once i was going along with my family to my in-laws for some celebration there.My wife which used to wear a gold chain in her neck she putoff and kept it in almirah while leaving home and when we came back she did not bother to check it out if it was still there in almirah or not. After 2 days passed she checked and said OMG its missing from almirah.I was suprised where it went.We searched whole house for 2 days but could not found it.Suddenly on 3rd day i thought we should check in bed also as my wife was searching something inside the bed while going from home.I put off the matrices from the bed and found that chain lying on the bed.I said ah... i found it at last.We had a sigh of relief that day.
@jaiho2009 (38810)
hello sjvg, Almirah- is cupboard right? (i hope i am right) Actually,that same day when i lost those keys (good thing,those were spare keys-and my youngest son loves that peanut baby keychain so he plays with it) he also lost our car key that very same day. Gosh you can just imagine how i freaked out that day. Fine i have the spare key so i was able to drive as i need to attend a meeting that day. And when i get home...again,my youngest son,locked my room and all house keys inside my room That was one of the best days ever...losing keys in a row (hahahaha) have a great weekend :)