I am so tired right now..

I have been registering with free classified ads to put out my referral links. Boy will that make you tired. I figured it is about time I worked on getting some referrals for this site. I would like to know what else I could try. Thanks
@stephcjh (32385)
I wish I knew what to tell you about that. I have tried to get referrals but it is very hard to do. I did get a few but they do not and did not ever participate here after joining.
Me too they just don't stay.
Have you spoken about it on Facebook and placed your referral link there? You can try other networking sites as well as twitter too. Anywhere/site that will allow you to place the link I would and also other forums too an use it as your signature line in your emails and forums that allow it. One other thing you might want to do is create a flyer that you can easily print and each time you place your Avon books out doors you include a flyer about myLot. Also on the back side of your business cards next time you order indlude your referral link on them. Hows that?
I am going to vstaprint now to make me some business cards with the links thanks.
Well, promoting on the internet might be the quickest way to get referrals. However, I think that the best way of getting referrals that are going to be active is to talk to people in person. Now, you have to realize that everyone that you talk to is not going to want to become a member of the site, but even if just 10% of the people that you talk to in person were to become members of the site, then you would be doing pretty well with referrals.
It is tiring. I had a big argument when my daughter. That is always exhausting for me. What else could you do? Not much else. Just put your referrals everywhere you have a status, profile or any area where you can put some info about yourself. The more you do the more feedback you are able to get. It does take alot of work to be sucessful.
@carolscash (9503)
I would like to get some referrals here that would actually participate in the site. I have a couple that have never done any work here and I wish that they would. I believe that people think that they will make a lot of money and online work is not that easy.