just a question

is it possible to get into a relationship wit sum1 u known for ova a year while gettin out of 1 like 3 months ago?
Yes it is possible to move on with your life. I hope it works out for you. Welcome to mylot as well.
awww thanks! every1 told me its ok to move on but ive been thru an abusive relationship wit mah last relationship of 6 months. i mean i wanna move on but scare at the same time that i have disz guard up n afraid of hurtin him! i meatake in disz relationship or shuld i end it thats the question that goes thru mah mind..
a typo i meant to say shuld i stay in disz relationship or go?
I put up walls for years after being abused. I had to knock them down or I would be alone for the rest of my life. Your doing the right thing for yourself. get on with your life and put the past behind you. Not everyone is like the last one was.
@kingparker (9698)
Why not, why can't you get in a new relationship since your old relationship is over by 3 months ago. You found what you love, and you shouldn't worry about the old relationship, or the look of other people. If you like that person, like him/her. That is what a life suppose to be.
i understand dhat its jus im still livin the past but i really do like this man he treats me rite n understands me! n ure rite i shuldnt let the past mess this up kuz mah past didnt go rite.