Kay has a job interview monday

This I hope she can get as well. It is with a light company where you go door to do asking people questions. The job pays $350 a week and it would be great if she can get it. It would save me from a lot as well. I am a bit nervous with her going door to door. But,she really wants a job.
I think a young person having a job and keeping it is a very good thing. Teachs them so many things. Interviews are scarey. Hope that all goes okay. $350.00 a week is pretty good to start out with. Going door to door is scarey but maybe if she likes it she can get something else alittle different.
She will not want to change for anything paying less that is for sure.
Oh,no! An upgrade would be best for sure.
That would be great for her to mingle with other people too. Go online and read any reviews about the company to see if there are possibly any reviews and or complaints. If it works out for her I will be am glad for her as a job will keep her busy. Have her also keep looking and not depending on one interview, this way she may land something soon.
I will get the info and do just that. Thanks
Well, the second time that I was looking for a job was during the summer of 2000. I heard that the Census Bureau was hiring and I was trying to get a job as a census taker (which would have been door to door work). I did end up getting a job with them, but I actually lucked into a job at the Census office that was here in our town. It would have been great to have gotten to work doing the door to door work, but working in the office I did get 40 hours a week plus some overtime. It was the greatest summer job ever.
@thatgirl13 (7307)
• South Korea
Wow that is a good amount of money. Good luck to her and I do hope she gets the job too!!
@stephcjh (32385)
Yeah. I would be nervous for her to go door to door also, especially these days. I wander if one of her friends, that does not work, could go with her sometimes? Then she would not be by herself.
@sid556 (31018)
Well, it will be good for her to have a job and some income. It'll help boost her self-esteem and keep her mind off from her ex. The door to door thing is really tough. A lot of people can get really kind of mean when it comes to that stuff. Some people can handle it though. Hopefully she is one of those people. It can't hurt to give it a try.
@hotsummer (10309)
that sounds interesting kind of job that pays so much each week . That will be a dream job for anyone else although I wouldn't say that it's such an easy work especially you'd be out in the field going from house to house and Need to conduct some interviews . As we know that it's not that easy always to approach each person and ask them to sit down with you in an interview . as a lot of people would say that they are too busy for that. So good luck for her . Hopefully that she would get the job.