Sad for the tragedy in Norway

@Rosa26 (2620)
I hope God give them the peace they need to contenue living,after this terrible tragedy. I read that medics and emergency workres escort youths from a cam site on the island of Utoya and that 82 died.hat else do you know?
@Suzieqmom (2763)
It seems that shortly before the massacre, a bomb was detonated outside of one of the Prime Minister's residences. They think the same man is responsible for both tragedies.
@Rosa26 (2620)
Yes, it seems like he responsible, I don't understand why he did that, was he in deppression or something? well maybe.
@Suzieqmom (2763)
Supposedly he was protesting the increase of immigrants coming to Norway. Nice, huh???!!!
I watched this story unfold on teh news.It broke my heart.So many sad things happening in the world today.Norway will be in my heart and thoughts tonight.
@Rosa26 (2620)
Yes, my friend we have to pray for them, and be thankful for each day of life God give us.