Horrible bosses is a funny movie.

I won't spoil it for you by telling you about certian parts. I will say this mcuh children should not watch this. They curse way too much for me. I like the ending very much. I am watching it for the second time today.
I've not seen or heard of this movie, is there anything else about it that you can share without giving the movie away. I would especially like to know who is in the movie. Telling us that it is a funny movie does go a really long way toward getting me to watch a movie, however, I'd love to know a little bit more about the plot of the movie. Thanks so much in advance.
hi gifts. i've seen the clips of this movie and it has been on my radar. unsure yet when it'll be shown here in our local theaters but i'll definitely watch it with my office mates. jennifer aniston being oh so sexy is this film is just an added incentive to watch this one.
@hotsummer (10413)
I haven't seen any funny movies lately because I was more interested watching superhero movies , like green lantern , and I am going to see captain america this Friday . I'm quite excited to watch that movie because it seems to be a nice one . I don't usually watch movies before but this year I have seen quite many already . Some of them were just boring, some were just great . The last movie I've seen is the Harry Potter, the final movie. And I did like it all not that much but compared to other harry potter movies, I like this one better
i think that this movie is one of the best i have seen in a while. I originally saw the trailer and then found out that it had Jennifer anistion in it, and she is my favorite actress. So i went to see it in theaters, and it was completely hilarious. and i bought it the day it came out! very highly recommended
@adnileb (5035)
Wow... Can't wait to see it. I am going to watch the trailer right now as you don't like to tell certain parts.
We have free movie passes and our little one is coming from England in two days. I guess that one is out to take her see, lol.. I did see the trailer and it seems like it is fun to see.
@sender621 (14956)
I have seen the promo for this movie and it does look like a good one. I am waiting for a chance to go see it myself.
When my guy friend came over last night we watched this. I had borrowed it from the library. I thought it would be a lot better then it was. It was pretty funny some parts but it definitly could have been a lot better. I loved how jennifer aniston looked with her hair dark in this movie. She looked so beautiful.
My Uncle Laurence went to see it, and said it was really good. It's amazing how many good movies there are this summer, that hubby and I want to see.