Life is great when I am home alone

Right now that is just what it is. Adrian took kay kay ome with her friend. I am sitting here mylotting and enjoying this movie again. I like when I am home alone so much I could scream. When he gets in he will see me sitting here and go watch tv. But,then he will get up come to me and just start huggig me and kissing my neck. LOL your thining this woman is horrible right.. LOL yup It gets under my skin sometimes. But,after posting all thses I might jst go lay down with him and watch the next movie i bought. it's called Mr.poppers penguins..
I think everyone needs some home alone time.Its nice when I'm home by my self.Soon though I start missing my husband and kids.
I will be alone as soon as my daughter gets to job corp. Then when she gets out I am hoping she finds a place and makes it in the world.
@inertia4 (27764)
I saw Mr. Poppers Penguins, I liked it and my kids enjoyed it. It was not the best I have ever seen Jim Carey. It is more of a children's movie. I had a hard time with it because of the plot. Emotions do run deep, it's not all about the Penguins.
A little bit of alone time is nice, but I start missing my boyfriend pretty quickly. Recently, he was gone for a couple weeks, and I was ready for him to be back after three or four days. I've had too much time being alone. I much prefer to have other people around. Otherwise, I end up having long conversations with the cats.
How do you get these movies that are currently in theaters?
@bouncybug (615)
• South Africa
I know how you feel - sometimes time alone at home is really precious time. It means you can do anything you like to do without worrying about what anyone else will think of it - you can laze around and watch tv all day, or you can mylot all day, or you can put the music on loud and dance around in your pyjamas.. There are definitely times when being home alone is a fantastic thing :)
• Jordan
I love being home alone, doesn't happen alot though. I tend to stay up very late to do whatever I want. It's probably normal as I'm a teenager, and most teenagers like being alone do whatever they want.
@les1321 (41)
I hate being home alone.seems like the house feels so empty. i like it when the kids are just running around and making noises and my husband playing video games.Not that i don't crave for quiet sometimes but i still prefer being with my family all the time.One time, they went to the store without me, i felt so sad and called my husband and ask what time they're coming home.
@ellebj (784)
I am enjoying being alone also so that i could clean our house and i could rest after.. also, i could browse the internet and talk with my colleages in the social networking sites.. moreover, when i am alone, i can do whatever i could do. but watching movies is ny last option to kill my boredom since i find it boring to watch a movie alone..
@QeeGood (1214)
• Sweden
i'm rarely alone at home. I'm a full time single parent since 10 years. It happens once and a while I am home alone. As for going somewhere being on my own happens perhaps once a year 2-3 nights. Parenting is a full time responsibility 365/366 a year.
@rameshchow (5283)
I too like to be alone and thinking deeply about the career. It will gives me good thoughts and ideas.
lol. Sometimes I have the same feeling. I would like to stay alone at home with no disturbs. It just feel good.
Well, you did do afew discussions. You deserve to go lay down with him and watch the other movies. Mr. Poppers Penquins does sound sort of cute. I wonder if you will be giving us a critique on it in the next few days. --?? I will just have to wait and see I guess.
@stephcjh (32327)
I know what you mean. I love my husband but I like my time by myself also. I work alot online. He works also so I get to have some time by myself weekly. We spend time together when he gets home.
@dodo19 (35652)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
I think that we all need time to ourselves and just be by ourselves. As much as I love my husband, I have to admit that I do enjoy the times when I am in our home by myself. I enjoy those times. I definitely don't think that it's a bad thing. It's just something that we all need from time to time. But it doesn't make us bad people or anything like that. I definitely do understand how you feel.
I know the feeling of being home alone. When my dad works those 12 hour shifts or goes to work as a bartender for this place called Martin's West, it feels good to have to house to myself. It felt this way when I used to live with my mom and when everyone in the house was gone accept me. I can't wait to get a place of my own. I'm sick of living with my dad.
@edsss17 (4398)
That's cool! :) Good thing whenever you wanna lie down with your hubby, you can! :) How I wish my mom and dad are that sweet too!
@peavey (16845)
I live alone so I have lots of time home alone, but I still enjoy it! Of course, I work so I can't just do whatever I want to all the time, but I still enjoy it.
I do have lots of alone time from time to time and enjoy it but not for too long, lol.. It is nice to be able to be alone and concentrate from time to time with no distractions. I am like you where I have the TV in the background while logged into myLot.
@hotsummer (10465)
sometimes I do enjoy having some privacy and having some nice quiet environment . Because I can relax my mind and get some relief from the stress. But too much of that can be boring oftentimes. so when I feel bored feeling alone at home most of the time , I just get out of the house and go out with some friends . Although it's quiet expensive sometimes going out ,but I cannot help it because it's just too boring to stay at home doing nothing .