What do you write about online?

I have been writing online in various ways for a few years now and I mainly write reviews but I also write articles about my opinion on a number of sports and issues. What do you write about online, how long have you done it for?.
@Rick1950 (1565)
• Lima, Peru
I'm writing articles about German language in order to promote my own website. I'm writing nine months ago on the topic Languages. At the time I've written eight articles, but I hope to increase the number of them. :)
Thanks for your response. I'd like to learn German.
@Rick1950 (1565)
• Lima, Peru
Then look at this link: http://goarticles.com/article/How-to-learn-German-Helpful-advice/3979211/
Thanks.
@hexebella (1140)
I recently started writing for Triond....past 3 months....not much articles yet due to time restriction....I write anything that comes to my mind....could be a news of what is going on around me then i will share my views on that topic...I also write about tips on anything that would be helpful to the readers....I write about a topic on a seminar I attended which I believe could be helpful to the readers....I write about spiritual matters....I write about my experiences about good and bad service.....there are still a lot of things in my mind but I have the difficulty to find the time to sit and compose....One thing I am happy about is that I have no rejected submission yet.
@hexebella (1140)
Wow! I don't know when would I reach the 160 articles...I can only write duting my day-off and 2 articles are the most....it means staying at home the whole day...sometimes I could easily finish one in a couple of minutes...depend on the mood and the atmosphere if quiet or chaotic...i also had relocation requests as the the article turned out to be in the wrong websites.
Thanks for the responses. I've only written about ten articles on there, I usually write reviews on other sites.
@JenInTN (27565)
I actually started out with a little poetry and then I started doing the articles. I could tell right away that the articles required a whole new writing style than what I had previously used. I had been a bit more on the creative side before. I haven't been writing online as much as I was a couple of years ago. I guess I have been doing it for 6 or 7 years now.
Thanks for the response Jen,
@darlene06 (284)
I don't write about any articles or reviews online. The only thing I write about is the discussions and the responses which I have created here in mylot. And with my busy schedule, I have lesser time to do it than before. I have been planning to sign up to write some reviews and stuff but I just don't have enough time to do it and somehow I'm scared that I'll get scammed or what through writing. :) Happy mylotting.. see you around.. :)
Thanks for the response.
@greenline (14864)
I have been writing articles, short stories, reviews, commentaries, and so on, but just like you, mostly reviews. The site I work with most often is "Review Stream". Since you are writing reviews too, I am sure you are well familiar with this site. Worthwhile working with it, isn't it ? Have a nice day !
Thanks for the response.
@erikmama (12934)
I currently write full time online. Most of the tiem I enjoy it, sometimes I don't. I write for a few different sites, butit changes all of the time as I discover new ones. I also write wuite a bit for clients on my own, after finding them in various methods. I write about so much, really whatever the client needs. I find that I am always learning something with my job. I also get to write about manu topics that I enjoy as well. I have my own website, with a blog, that I use to write. Helium.com is a site that I make money with, as it iWriter.com and freelancer.com. Good luck to you!
What websites do you write reviews for? Looking for sites to write for. I think writing reviews would be something I could be good at! Susan
I started out 2 years ago with how to articles because the first site I wrote for was Ehow. The topics were basically chosen randomly. But I still felt a bit too walled up because their articles were instructional. Someone over there wrote a piece on Bukisa. I checked it out and decided to join it. Over there, I wrote paragraphed articles about makeup, astrology, tarot cards, relationships. I continued doing this at Triond later. But then I decided to open my own blog. I write there about things that women like. I sometimes include commentary about specific news circulating on the net. But the main things are always about the topics I picked for Bukisa.
@adhyz82 (36289)
i had several writing site....they are shvoong and triond in triond, i usually write about my hobby, my country and my city...maybe i make triond as one of my effort to promote them... so i think it`s hard for me to get some money in triond in shvoong, i write many a useful information and tips in indonesian language , and shvoong become my dollar machine